Goypass Thread

I think im going to begin making some kind of Threads talking about the games being added (and retired) from Guypass. But dunno if people will try to report it as shilling, because at the end you have to pay money for it.
Do, what I want to do with the Threads is actually videogame discussion. Opinions on the games added, the games that are leaving, if you finished any, if you think they arent even worth your time. Yada yada. So for now, as Long as the Threads goes there will be 3 questions:
Have you tried any of the new additions?
What game did you bought because you played the game and you wanted to own it/finish it?
And what games do you think they should add/games that should come back to gamepass?

Attached: Por-que-Shawn-Layden-se-equivoca-al-hablar-de-Xbox-Game-Pass.jpg (1268x664, 142.84K)

OP answers are:
Im trying right now the furry game they recently added, Fuga, wich its funny cause in spanish its escape or leak. And when they say Arigato
Gato is cat. So its hard to believe they made the game on asia. Until you see the ages of the protagonist and you see the older one is 12.
I actually like certain mechanic that wasnt shown (I think) and its good they didnt, do (actually 2) very powerfull things are shown in the tutorial, they are meant more and maybe affect the story a lot more than people think. It would be awesome, and the longer you play it might get harder to use that option.
Either way, its interesting. And Im not playing the musical doom, cause im ass at it, I have no rythm.
Bought Crosscode, it was that fucking good I took the DLC too.
And I wish Tekken 7 comes back, or they add cloud gaming for Call Of Dutys, cause Im not dowloading 200 GB bust for it to corrup my Xbox. And yes Im talking about MW19

I also just want videogame discussion, not muh dick size battle or muh you will own nothing and be happy
You have Any Forums and Any Forums respectively to post about those things

I'm really happy they've added Zachtronics games. They were kindof a fringe developer for whom it was hard to justify a ~15 purchase for, but this gives more people a chance a chance to try them for "free" and I think everyone with gamepass should. Shenzen I/O, Expapunks and Opus Magnum are 3 of the best puzzle games ever made.

I just found out they put Metal Hellsinger out today, it's fucking time to GAME

Yea, I think the best use for Gamepass is not actually playing triple A, but actually seeing, and trying games you wouldnt even think playing, it reminds me a lot to old videogame rentals and helps a lot that you dont have to download them (I have cable conection and decent internet)

Im really bad at it, but I like the gameplay and how meaty it is, Im just ass at any kind of rythm game do so it filtered me hard

Thankfully all of the games I've wanted to keep playing on GP have stayed on there to-date. However, I did only give Outer Wilds a shot ONLY because it was on gamepass (I thought it looked pretentious as gay from the trailers). And after playing it I bought it for 3 for my friends who were in the same doubtful boat I was in. All 3 of them heartily thanked me for the gift and eagerly await Mobius' next game.

>what games do you think they should add
Really glad they're adding Deathloop soon. I always thought it looked interesting but would never pay for it.

>All these gaypass wholesome stories
I'm kind of glad someone thought of a service like this. I'm a 3rd world niglet and gamepass it's a fucking blessing for not only providing AAA games but indies and all kinds of weird shit that I never thought of trying. It really solved the constant pirating issue people have here just like Netflix and Spotify killed pirates literally selling burned DVDs on the street.
Currently playing through The Nonary Games, good shit.

I've been on gamepass since it started I think, and AAA has never been the reason. I think all the first party xbox games are dogshit now (minus SoT). But I stay subscribed because it gives me a reason to play a bunch of games I otherwise wouldn't have. A lot of those games are enjoyable enough, and some of them are fucking kino I never would have played otherwise.

Discussing videogames is hard on Any Forums, even more if is a console, even more if is Xbox, even more if is Game pass, so, good luck, I will always try to improve said thread.

Played Bug Fables months ago and likes very much, didn't think it would be that fun because the presentation is really subpar, if there is a sequel I hope they up the bar in this regard.

Beat Tinykim, enjoyable game, weird as fuck ending.

Tried Metal Hell singer and man...I don't know what am I doing wrong, but I suck at the game. I was always pretty good in rhythm games in general but this one is fucking my ass. It could be the soundtrack, it's terrible, I really hate that kind of music.

Attached: image0-1~2.jpg (2911x3671, 1.33M)

Basically this. I just want more fringe games I wouldn't normally try.

I'm just waiting for the day I get 30 hours in a JRPG and Gamepass removes it

You get like 2 weeks notice for you to buy or pirate the game and keep playing. That's how I've been using it.

I started playing DQXI 4 weeks before everyone thought it would left GP.
>ok, it's enough for 80 hours, I will just beat it
289 hours later I was glad that the gane didn't left.

This why I'm scared of starting Dragon Quest on there, game is fucking 100 hours long

hey op, what should i try first:
>ni no kuni
>eiyuden chronicle rising
>alien isolation
>halo wars 2
i want to play something different so i think those games are fine for that.

I have been playing Scarlet Nexus, is cool because I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise

I have the same problem with metal, but I actually like the music, and I think Im doing good rythm, but it seems Im actually isnt its so weird.
I saw Tinykim as Pikmin for Xbox but havent played it myself.
Played Bug Fables, didnt finished and now that it left the pass Im kinda sad about it, cause it was okay, but I was really burnt from Rpgs desu

I didnt try the 2 but
Alien Isolation has some problems but its an okay horror game, good ambientation, and once you get the flamer you grow balls. Its kinda okay.
Halo Wars 2 its really fucking good, but the online is dead, I prefer the first one do cause theres no DLCs.

Honestly, the easy comparison is Pikmin, but they are nothing alike. Nothing.
It's much closer to Banjo Tooie, it's is a colectaton platformer in gigantic worlds.
No enemies, Ita literally platforming to get items and hidden items. But it is pretty good to control.

If you want recomendations from me im liking fuga right now, do it has its cheaps and bad design from time to time. But im enjoying it despite those.
All te Yakuza Series its there, and 0 and lw1/2 came back, so you know they are here to stay and Dragon Quest Builders 2 was a nice game, I burned it really hard and the end game is lacking

Oh, sounds good then, I might try it, but the most similar thing to what you are talking is psychonauts (without combat) and Im not that much big fan of platformers do. I will try do cause if it actually tries to be smething different that what it looks like it can grab me up

So, what is Remastered in this Ni no Kuni exactly?
I remember playing on PS3 and hating the game.
This one changes something?

Attached: 1660947123766486.gif (320x240, 3.73M)

Actually, it reminded me of Psychonauts because the way you float around.
But Psy still has enemies and combat.