Why does Any Forums not screech that this game series believes that climate change exists?

Why does Any Forums not screech that this game series believes that climate change exists?

Attached: WiiU_Splatoon_logo_E3.png (4134x2205, 280.74K)

Im too busy ogling squid children in spats to care

Splatoon isn't about climate change, though. The inciting incident that kills humanity via rising tides isn't climate change, it's Antarctica getting fucking nuked.

>Antarctica getting fucking nuked.
based. we must stop the penguin menace.

it's right wing actually

it doesn't have anything to do with "climate change" dumbass
i've never played it but even i know there's some themes about humans being retarded and probably nuking each other, thus creating a new species because they're dead
i don't think you can't even talk with people on it, and miiverse is long dead

fpbp

The world is fucked up in Splatoon because humanity went out in an apocalyptic orgy of violence, it's not just "they used too many plastic bags so everyone died," also it's all background lore stuff so nobody has to care

Attached: world map.png (692x385, 268.65K)

It's a fantasy game.

Because I'm not a retarded twitter tranny that sees politics in everything.

Attached: 1641817151622.png (2160x1600, 691.72K)

>penguin
Fuck you seals for trying to blame the penguins

I didn't really care for the story anyway. The game itself was WAY too cinematic, and the game quality was very poor. Since I hate the inkling design, and I'm not a coomer, I don't see reason to praise the game.

Because nobody has posted an article or a twitter screencap talking about it

I thought it got retconned into being several volcanoes going off at once, which consequentially nuked Antarctica (with magma).

It's never directly stated ingame what happened, just that Antarctica got fucked because of some huge event. The artbook comic where it gets nuked is as conclusive as it gets.

UUUOOOOOOOH

Attached: Eggs.jpg (909x709, 34.25K)

aww, so close to septuples man

Attached: 1648599909625.jpg (500x320, 29.3K)

The volcanoes were triggered by nukes.

Yeah I think nuclear volcanoes would just about do it.

It's a fictional game

>Why does Any Forums not screech that this game series believes that climate change exists?
Because Splatoon lore says we nuked Antartica?

Attached: 1637976438582.webm (620x350, 2.94M)