What do you expect to see in Monster Hunter 6?

What do you expect to see in Monster Hunter 6?

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 1.99M)

>Expect
Another boring entry for Westerners
>Hope
It's Nintendo only and sticks to it's roots

It fucking wipe all of Rise off the map or shoot rise so far forward that we don't have to think/deal with it

Lagi

Attached: 54629bd8f0bc24c1fc64c278f1dd2050.jpg (236x204, 9.25K)

No switch to hold back the game

Nergigante.

NERGIGANTE

Attached: admiral.png (663x185, 53.14K)

Hopefully good content and a return to better graphics.

Male and Female gender option, none of these type 2 diabetes and non computable bullshit.

I really, really do hope they revamp him entirely. He topples over way too easily. It's inevitable that he'll be back with World's success. Velk was fine as is, though I do think he should take some tips from Malzeno and diversify his tail attack game.

Underwater combat

i hope its only new gen hardware

body types

A turf war between Vulgar Anjanath and Hasidic Glavenus

Less fire monsters, hopefully
More Fatalis level remakes for old big end boss monsters like Amatsu, Gog and Atlal-Ka

Attached: XX fans on newer Monster Hunters.jpg (1500x946, 577.52K)

I think they should turn old locale themes into monster specific themes in the following generations, like make Rotten Vale Odogaron's theme forever.

I want MH6/W2 to be a MH/G Ps2 "remake"/sequel. Meaning It has the same roaster+ a few of new monsters and handful of gen 2-5 mons. It has the same maps, the village is Kokoto, the online hub is Minegarde Town. The "story" is actually fleshed out. Perhaps have a 1-3 "mega" maps that encompass remakes of the various zones. I know this is a dirty word but maybe "open world" as in you can go from forest and hills to swamp to the jungle to the volcano. While hunting everything along the way.

I think open field would be the more apt term, like Xenoblade. Extremely large areas with a lot of shit to do but still separated by occasional loading screens so you don't have to cram a volcano next to a grassy forest. Being able to move between locales via loading screen hallways would be better than making the world feel really tiny in a true open world.

bring back leviathans already ffs

they did, user.

I think Nerg would be fine if they mix in some of his AT/Ruiner moves and make him much quicker to compensate for the topples since that was a neat gimmick. Velk is solid like you said but if they give it AT Velk's moveset and make some fake outs with it's tail, it should be golden.

okay, I'll rephrase
bring back lagiacrus and agnaktor (and their subspecies) already