Non binary gender option

>non binary gender option
Canceled my pre order. Fucking christ why.

Attached: hero.jpg (2400x1350, 689K)

>trusting SE ever
lol
lmao even

Can't you just not pick the option?

You just have to accept that's where culture is going. Don't have to like it, but it's what's going to happen.

Can't they just not put that stupid shit in the game?

>pre-order
You are bothba faggot, and a child. Surprised you don't love the non-binary bullshit.

I can't get past them not caring enough to give the male main character his own design. Big red flag to me.

This, he's literally just the female but wider

Attached: s.png (1675x338, 314.32K)

Does the Japanese version also have a third option?

stupid EOP

>more options is bad
Go back to your linear movie games, snoy

There's no benefit for this for the player. It's just troon pandering

Fucking let me make an ugly character if a third option has to be there. That would be actually novel

I refuse to give my money to company that does this. At this point, it's a matter of principle.

My sixth sense or something told to wait before preording this.
wew lad, this was a close one

>no marriage
What's the point of this game again?

Yes, but I still don't want to give money to companies that support this.

Blatant bait and yet he still fell for it kek

It’s no benefit to you but it it is a benefit to others.
It’s like accessibility options like subtitles and colorbindness mode

>More options
>Option A and option B
>But we won't call them male or female to not upset troons
which 'more options'?

mental illnes needs to be fixed by not jews, not encouraged by jews

You can't seriously be comparing accessibility options that help disabled people interface with the game to fucking non-binary bullshit.

absolute fucking baby mode absolute chalice of tears just go play your soupy nintendo

Kek we're now in the timeline where troons proudly proclaim they're disabled and need special options to keep from killing themselves.

Attached: download (3).jpg (1200x675, 108.74K)

It's a self insert game. The more weird and wacky options to cover all the bases the better.

define "others". You mean those mentally ill people? This is just the beginning, game are going to be even worse in the future, wouldn't be an exaggeration if big name Japanese company making a game where everyone is gay or tranny.

i know you don't actually care this much about this. it would be humiliatingly embarrassing to actually feel this way. i would worry for your ability to communicate with people. seek therapy in earnest

YWNBARW
also post nose