A dark spirit has invaded your world

>a dark spirit has invaded your world

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 631.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mo3nDUA3KWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>blue spirit summoned through concord

Attached: 1661758249825.png (1281x612, 672.34K)

THRU THE WINDOOW

>Cockroaches keep appearing in my bathtub
>Plug up the drain when nobody is using it to ensure they fuck off
>My brother tells me he saw one emerge from behind the hot water knob while he was taking a shower

Attached: 1594624682735.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

Triggering image. I cant get rid of these fuckers.

you have to have everything spotless then find out where they are nesting. if you see them during the day its already over, you're fucked.

in an infested house i stayed at they would be in the oven but you wouldnt see them until you turned it on and they start scrambling from everywhere (mostly tiny ones they had like 5 diff species in that house)

Guess I'm fucked then.

just use my summon sign bro

Don't worry user, if you decide to move out they'll hide in the boxes and electronics and come with you. You'll never be lonely again.

>cockroaches are the cleanest desu! you're grosser than they are
>shits all over the fucking place spreading disease
Fuck "scientists" spreading that shit for years

i had that happen to me but was able to get rid of the new batch by obsessively hunting them down and finishing them off with a mix of raid and a gel bait. since the place was new and clean they ended up trying to hide in a small food processor. once i eliminated that nesting ground i finally freed myself of them before they could spread anywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=mo3nDUA3KWs

haha cute but thats nothing

Attached: 1655488897381.png (1200x900, 1.77M)

Do you guys not keep your houses clean?

if you live in the city it don't matter how clean you live all it takes is your neighbor to get them

this.
dont leave food out plus vacuum/sweep daily

This, you can tell who lived in the cities vs the pampered suburbs.

These little pieces of shit are a fucking nightmare to deal with compared to roaches.

FUCK YOU!

Just live in a higher floor bro

Motherfuckers. They deserve to die. TO DIE!

Attached: horsefly.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

>pampered suburbs
I live out in the woods in Florida and I don't get them because I keep my place clean. Worst thing I get is the occasional palmetto bug around the porch.

Worst part of getting roaches is waking up in the middle of the night with one in your walls
Ain't nobody killing that shit I skedaddle out of there

>palmetto bug
there is no such thing as a "palmetto bug". that is a cockroach. you just admitted there are cockroaches on your porch