Nioh 2

Trying to finish this game after seeing the wo long trailer. Very excited for that but nioh is such a mechanically dense game. I didn't play it for a couple months and I forgot everything. Trying to remember everything is fucking me up. Anyone else playing it in anticipation? I hate using my ps5

Attached: 20220915_194940.jpg (4000x3000, 3M)

I fucking hate niggers.

based black hand poster

cringe

you can have the ps5 bro i have nioh on PC

thx user

nigger

you misspelled nioh**

It's largely like riding a bike, as long as you build a foundation it doesn't leave you. And going back to it can prompt you to practice other things you might not have spent time on as well. I have other things I'm in the middle of but I'm hoping for a Wo Long trial to be soon. The trailer for it looked pretty great, I'm surprised at how much like Stranger of Paradise it appeared, but that game is great so I'm happy about it, and either way I'm very much looking forward to seeing more info about it on the proper streams.

>I'm surprised at how much like Stranger of Paradise it appeared,
It seems like TN is finally starting to pump out some nioh-like games which i think is really good. I think its a play style thats really under used and i loved SoP. Im waiting for all 3 DLC packs before going back plus i heard there are no new maps so im in no rush. I think my main issue with Nioh now is relearning the weapons. Im not really sure what i want to use but fists are fun 1kat is kinda good too it just feels like with fists i do very little dmg to the boss im on which is the three eyed owl. should i just keep throwing my xp into strength?

Attached: 1586197392566.png (679x553, 420.15K)

NiGGER

Attached: 9 (1).jpg (711x1200, 202.1K)

If you mean SoP, the first DLC doesn't have new areas technically (there's one but you just walk through into a new boss arena, of which there's two as there's two new bosses) but it does have new sidemissions that use the existing areas but in different ways. You can and should use whatever weapons you want, stat scaling is extremely minimal when it comes to the damage you actually get from it and even at that you get ways to change it later as well. On the first/second playthrough which I assume you're on you do a shitton of damage without trying and later difficulties slowly correct, but the main source of damage comes from understanding your weapon and enemy behavior, depleting their Ki effectively and using that window of opportunity for big burst damage with the appropriate attacks and skills, as well as hitting from behind when possible for extra damage. There's other sources available to look into like elements and buffs but particularly to begin with that's what you want to master and that's what is more than enough to get by. Fists specifically have a mechanic with chaining attacks and skills that increases their damage, which ties into how you want to use them in general since that offers a lot of utility. Also for the owl you can try to shoot him if you get the chance, your ranged weapon is never far from reach.

>Fists specifically have a mechanic with chaining attacks and skills that increases their damage, which ties into how you want to use them in general since that offers a lot of utility.
The amount of depth this game has is actually insane to me. Once i first saw the skill tree for the weapons i knew it was going to be a big drop but the more i play the more i find out. its kinda like a endless treasure chest its really cool. what weapons did you enjoy playing with? Also did you like the SoP DLC?

>your PS5 turned off
>is clearly on
???

this was right after i turned my ps5 on after months of it being off

yeah and there's something wrong with OP's hand
are you ok?

>using numbers on HP and ki
Reddit

>are you ok?
Yeah i just spend a lot of time reading manga, working or at the gym. i dont really play games anymore the ps5 is kinda useless since i have a PC anyway. idk why i got it lmao

Attached: 1592075887906.png (895x747, 774.03K)

give it to me nigga i wanna play project eve and synduality

>play project eve and synduality
I didnt know about either of these until right now. PE kinda looks good since character action games are fun but i just hope there isnt too much emphasis on the horniness. i think bayo has a good balance of horny and action which is why its good hopefully the same here. Synduality on the other hand im not sure its cursed with the UE look but the gameplay needs to be shown more. Mecha games are fun as fuck but with the concept presented it looks like a fetch quest game. hoping that im wrong cause i need a new mecha game.

>get stone of penance
>speedread the information text box about them
>play the game for hours getting my ass kicked unusually harder because enemies now hit like a truck and barely get tickled by strongest attacks
At least the gear drops are better. Too bad I'm not gonna use any of them because Yoshitsune's set bonus is too good.

Attached: 1637711224358.png (368x411, 188.58K)

yeah yeah now where do i pick up my free ps5
come meet me at the queen st hungry jacks

Plays much better on kb+m

>get stone of penance
w-what wrongdoing did I commit that I need penance

on my way brother

Attached: file.png (1118x613, 257.59K)

man niggers are disgusting to look at

>queen st hjs
>nsw
fucks sake cunt put down that burger, everyone knows the queen st HJs is in brisvegas

i have no idea wtf a queen st HJs is. i just googled it and posted the first one. is it good

>kb+m for an action game
how do you do it? seems like it be awkward

salam alaikum my yakubian brother

i have no idea what you just said to me

That's why I'm a PC master race and play on Steam. Perfection. But eh, you'll get used to it again with some practice. Great game like the original despite the flaws. Wo Long does look interesting. Hope it turns out good.

Attached: bacb0c278c0de2d1a020ee09e2babef1f4436bc9_1_600x600.jpg (600x600, 117.86K)

The game really is a near limitless combat sandbox and it's incredible, not only are there all the different attack variations and skills across all the stances when you have two of them equipped, but then there's a ton of little tricks and tech to go with them, and then you can add in Soul Cores and their own unique properties, Ninjutsu/Onmyo with different tech to combo with them and mixing in Yokai Shift, there's always awesome stuff to try out. There's a good guide video that goes over a lot of the more distinct initial stuff regarding the combat and acts as a great start to get good, it's an hour long but really worth watching if you haven't seen it already, so if you want it I can go look for it. For the weapons, I really enjoy using all of them for their own little intricacies and I heavily recommend spending time with them all eventually, each one has a lot to learn, practice and love about them, but the one my heart always goes back to is katana.
>did you like the SoP DLC?
Yep, I actually enjoyed it a hell of a lot. I know some people probably felt burned on the fact there wasn't really new missions and how the new content was intertwined with going through on Bahamut difficulty, but I wanted to do that anyway so I just appreciated the new boss changes a lot, and I used trials so getting treasures was no trouble. The new bosses were amazing and new classes, jobs and weapons were nice too, but there are still some things I really hope get added to the game as they seem necessary, like more ability inputs and changing job affinity on gear.

>use splitstaff and its fun
>switch to odachi and do gigadamage on every normal hit
>now feel like I'm wasting time with splitstaff when I could defeat enemies faster