Personal Pronouns

>Personal Pronouns
OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 15CD4B66-E1B2-4A71-A90F-D435632C55FB.jpg (1365x828, 168.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nebwa5FqZoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I identify as a pirate.
If your game has this kind of stuff in it, I'm going to pirate it.
Be more inclusive.

i'm torn because i think people should be able to complain about forced globalhomo shit but that means we can't just have regular vidya threads if a game is effected by it

Attached: 1661419115996431.jpg (970x983, 104.21K)

OH NONONONONO
NOT LIKE THIS FROMSISTERS

Reminder never to spend your money to any tranny company that does this.
Even if they don't need the money, buying it is a statistic that they'll use as an excuse to ruin more games.
Burn every bridge with any faggots.

These faggots deserve to have their building burnt like kyoani

i hope I can show titties as body type 2 then, or no buy

HOLY BASED

God-willing

Is this Wo Long?

If developers are intent on pushing this shit at the rate they're pushing it then it's only natural for us to discuss it. Just like television and film, it's no longer possible to discuss the industry without discussing the trends directing it.

Yes
youtu.be/Nebwa5FqZoE

I don't care.

You will never play as female.

>Chink culture
>(((they))) do this
chinkbros?

Yeah? And?

Doesn't seem that outlandish. Games have had you choose gender since the beginning.

Attached: Japan SJW.jpg (1268x1173, 696.97K)

Attached: 16632698317130.jpg (1012x2263, 744.05K)

Devs aren't pushing shit except giving players more options. If you want to be a fragile homo that uses xir pronouns, then go ahead, but any user who unironically posts screenshots with those pronouns will get roasted to oblivion here.

>Devs aren't pushing shit except the shit they're pushing
???

The amount of money I have beens saving thanks to woke games is amazing, I have never been better

What the hell? Even team ninja succumbed to this garbage. I was looking forward to this but I'm not going to buy it now.

niohbros... how could we....

you give an inch, they take a mile
>inb4 don't care again
Apathy is not a healthy response to anything

Giving people more options they can take, optionally... is not pushing anything

I'm a self respecting conqueror, not buying this

>historical game
>"sorry lads, I go as 'they'"
>get lynched

Based. Any person that jerks off about how much they don't care about things should kill themselves then. No need to live since nothing matters and you don't care about anything anyway.

ywnbaw

explain this goy

This.
Which is why I will be pirating this game, as that allows me to save more money, thus increasing my options for what I can spend my money on.

well no i'm a man
are you being purposely obtuse?

How does this affect you. Genuinely curious

Wonder if this shit will die eventually. "Latinx" is dead now, saw Xbox just tweet out "Latinos" and they're extremely pozzed.

How does this affect you? Genuinely curious.

Attached: type a or b.jpg (361x130, 6.88K)

It's a net positive for me, since it means I can save more money by pirating this game.

Was there like a board meeting between all the Japanese devs about how to be more inclusive or something? What’s with the sudden obsession with Type A and Type B?

Attached: 5264E60F-6709-4E31-AF09-CF7309C16541.jpg (537x657, 161.74K)

I'm not a state bootlicker, I notice things I'm a freeman

stfu you whiny obnoxious faggots