Post vidya characters women could never understand

Post vidya characters women could never understand

Attached: 0d.jpg (350x278, 40.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom-games.com/tgs/en-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If anything, Asura's Wrath has more female fans then a lot of games.

That may just because it's niche as fuck though so there's a small sample size.

>tfw you will never have carnal knowledge of the fairest maidens in heaven or taste the finest wines of Gaea

He just wanted to fight for fightings sake. What I don't understand is Asura rejecting God when he could have a good life with his daughter

Because it goes against his values and would enslave all of Gaia to an eternity of endless servitude and worship.

Attached: 1662069267943271.png (827x528, 717.59K)

Could he really have a life with his daughter though if he became god?

Reminder that Capcom is running a survey for their TGS showing and you can beg for Asura's Wrath stuff in there.

capcom-games.com/tgs/en-us/

Attached: Adachi.png (554x838, 194.75K)

>Megaman legends wins one
>Tease a bunch of stuff
>drop it because "not enough interest"

Fuck their survey

>famous soi (((streamer))) plays old game
>all of sudden Any Forums starts talking about it again

Admit your sins

which streamer?

All of them, literally any time an old game gets brought up all of a sudden just go on YouTube and type in X game and it’ll pop up.

Just typed in Asuras wrath and guess what? 10 days ago Penguinz0 put up a Asuras wrath video.

Attached: 1216C52B-ACA4-4B11-9A78-8A7FE400391D.gif (128x128, 189.83K)

Thanks I'll have to check out his video

Cringe

I did it just to ask for megaman legends and dragons dogma

Didn't they just tease they were gonna do more dragons dogma? Chances are they will see how shitty the netflix show was in the west and drop it

Alright anons, besides the obvious of a enhanced port that runs at 4k and 60fps, what else would you want from the series?

Would you want a sequel (if so, what?) or a spiritual successor, or any sort of spinoffs, etc?

I think a straight up anime adapation could be neat, and I'd love figuarts figures. A similar game using other world mythologies beyond Buddhjism and Hinduism could be cool, like an Aztec/Maya one, but that'd probably be such a fundamentally different product IDK if you could call it a part of the franchise.

A sequel. I already own the game and I've finished it about 3 times, I don't need to play it again.

Attached: 1389224220860.jpg (800x600, 265.62K)

how about actually finishing it

What would you do plot wise?

Attached: Giant Impact.jpg (1920x1080, 351.29K)

What's there to finish? The Part 4 DLC has about as conclusive an ending I can imagine