Just what makes it so stale and uninteresting? The drab graphics? Generic action combat? Dull character designs...

Just what makes it so stale and uninteresting? The drab graphics? Generic action combat? Dull character designs? Ye olde English VAs?

Attached: Final_Fantasy_XVI_Key_Art.png (220x310, 140.16K)

Final Fantasy 16 looks like dogshit

Nobody will play Forspoken, Barry

It's basically a PS3 game.

Attached: ff16-9.large.jpg (1280x720, 233.35K)

its going to be GOTY 2023 because nothing superior is coming out that year

It looks pretty cool to me and I'm excited for a Final Fantasy game for the first time in a long time. Eat shit Bazza, Forspoken looks like dogshit.

So does final failure 16.

nah you do

It's okay to cope.

Yes we know, you cope about Tabata all the time.

Anti shills are doing a good job of marketing this game

It's just the whole project that simply just sucks. Especially in the shit artstyle

Explain what is shit about the artstyle.

That's literally the only time this PoS is talked about.

Barry is going through a hard time recently. pls understand

Attached: 1635005777047.jpg (535x315, 37.71K)

he's lost his fucking mind lmao

Forspoken looks like fucking garbage too, what is it with you faggots. "OH YOU DON'T LIKE X, WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU LIKE Y THEN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT".

16 looks like generic western GOT edgy shit with britbong actors. I don't even need to say why forspoken looks like shit, it's just 15 but even shittier and a quipy black lady protag.

The unoriginal and uninspired character design, and the whole feeling of "more of the same" of the medieval world.
+
The bland feeling about the story and the generic/classic medieval conflict, where a generic kingdom with generic soldiers just do some random war against other generic kingdoms because of generic political stuff.
This is the kind of shit that can ruin the whole mood of the game.

Final Forgettable 16 is trash

>boil game down to most base aspect
>it sounds uninteresting
the shitposters are getting disappointing now.

I just answered a question, kiddo
If I found these aspects so disappointing in FF16, you can't do anything about it