GAYLO INFINITE PLAYER BASE MOTHER FUCKING PLUMMETS

JUST AFTER THE CANCELLATION OF SPLIT SCREEN

HALO BROS... WHAT WENT WRONG? HOW DO WE RECOVER?

Attached: gaylo.png (747x423, 132.96K)

BF2042

Attached: bf2042.png (742x421, 139.94K)

You don't need more than 100 players to play a good multiplayer game. Hell, even 50 is being generous.

what happened?

IT'S COPE

Attached: ERE2-FjW4AEKF_2.png (461x432, 291.11K)

I could have guided a studio of 34s's quality to a Halo have 20 times better than anything they've made and I have no experience leading dev teams.

What a retard statement
If you lived in an island a km wide with 100 people only wouldnt even be enough people and no one would come to your birthday party either cause everyone would know you're the retard of the island.
But the whole world aint a km wide and yo play an mp game you need a fuckton more.

>release games in Fall
>delay next content major updates to Summer

WE FLY HIGH
NO LIE
NO LIE

Attached: come on now.gif (498x333, 2.22M)

this franchise is so fucking dead that you can't even get decent (You)s from Any Forums anymore. rest in piss baby's first fps.

Attached: E79Kj50WYAEtSwy.jpg (2048x878, 189.32K)

Hopefully it stays dead just like Half Life for killing Quake and other Arena shooters.

Halo Infinite has no content and plenty of bugs 343i won't fix as they're too busy thinking of ways to nickel and dime you.
Battlefield 2042 was just shit out of the box, and even after all this time it's still a bug-ridden mess.
>How do I fix the ADS bug?
>All you can do is kill yourself.
Not even joking. Also, fuck that stealth helicopter and fuck me for playing this fucking trash game.

Attached: bf_2042_ach.png (519x403, 190.86K)

Australian propaganda

This is same player base numbers as that Russian bootleg quake 3 reskin made by Artyom the wizard in his commie block on a core 2 duo and a bottle vodka budget

>game is announced for XSX release
>delayed after reveal trailer was embarrassingly bad
>it was so bad that Domino's made fun of it on twitter
>releases without split-screen, barely any maps, no forge, gay progression system, and exploitative cash shop
>season 1 lasts 6 months with barely any content
>'we wont have another 6 month long season'
>season 2 adds only two new maps
>season 2 gets extended to last 10 months
>forge still not in beta
>split screen co-op cancelled
>network co-op still not in beta
>season 3 will have two more maps and a gun

Attached: E7iLcLcUUAAhHiG.jpg (1920x1080, 348.66K)

what's even more depressing is the engine looks like ass and runs like ass. It's like all the lighting is completely flat. I still prefer over 4/5s art style but shit.

The multiplayer is dogshit but I’m more annoyed at you weird little faggots who say the campaign was the best halo. Fucking freaks.
>one biome
>one biome
>one biome
>one biome
>ONNEEEEEEEE BIOMEEEEE

No deserts
No snow areas
No swamps
No shorelines
>b-buh-but best combat!!!!
Who cares. The engagements are fucking BOOOOOOORING
I can barely remember anything about the campaign. The whole game was literally just to retcon the last two mistakes. That’s good but we’ve had 3 games and now we’re back to square one.

>500 millions
They could have bought at least 3 established fps studios to make a multiple halo games and still have enough left to fund the games and marketing fully.

with a fucking Halo game there's a reason why the numbers are so low

And those two were supposed to kill cod, fucking lmao, what's even funnier is that they were against vanguard, the worst selling cod of the last 4 years, they had it on a silver plate and still fucked it up

Holy shit, it pulling the same numbers as Infinite pretty much confirms that Infinite is garbage not worth looking at

YOU KNOW THIS
(BALLIN)

Anyone could do it if it was as simple as hiring competent devs and making an appealing game but it isn't.
Making a game in 2022 is
>Your investors and CEO pickpocketing most of the company's budget and having to create the game with a fraction of the game's budget
>Going along with whatever judeo-propaganda and judeo-scam they want to add
>Tard-wrangling all the minority and equality hires which are constantly fucking things up without being fired for racism/bigotry/Xphobic/etc
>Using the few competent white people in the company to fix fuck ups and actually develop the game
>All of it while meeting deadlines and quotas

Well, yes and no. 100 people of the same skill level or in a game that isn't as competitive, like SS13, 100 players is enough.

100 players in a competitive game all of different skill levels is atrocious

The only thing that made the original Halos magic was the development team who finally had the hype, marketing, budget and technology to make the games they always wanted to make. With them gone, it's just another generic sci-fi franchise developed by spoiled suburban tards, spinning its wheels and trying to live off the old glories of other, more talented people.

Attached: 1611096526613.jpg (700x678, 182.88K)

>Making a game in 2022
*as a big conglomerate
With a company with under 100 employees, you don't have a SINGLE one of those problems. Maybe deadlines, obviously the budget ain't infinite.

Attached: 2CE1509D-DD7D-46FA-8B1B-543CE31D6F37.jpg (1301x761, 318.06K)

You'll never have 4000 people playing your game, you fucking cretin. Stay mad

I could have a lot more than 4000 players with $500M to spend on it

Its over

>triple a gaming might die in your life time
Will it happen Any Forums?

lmao

>monetize shitty game first with gimmick/pointless cosmetics to recoup losses from all the diversity hires being useless
>wonder why game flops when it has no content and everyone abandons it

Shock. Awe.

Attached: 1658420634164693.jpg (1200x1172, 84.38K)

>I’m more annoyed at you weird little faggots who say the campaign was the best halo.
Nobody thinks this except that one Mexican in every Halo thread who only likes this and CE. What I see on here is most people agree it's 343's best, but not on par with Bungie's.

true... I was never much of a fan of the games but the behind the scenes "making of" videos of the first couple were awesome. a small team of nerdy guys and artists developing a virtual world. the WoW one was cool too. these made me want to be a game dev in the future, but you don't see see much of these things anymore.

And what is MCC player count halo sisters ?