Who here NEVER 100%

I play games for fun, once I finish the main objective, THE STORY, i'm out, on to newer pastures ya know?

Attached: raw.gif (498x331, 1000.18K)

Usually 100%ing involves grinding in some unfun minigame shit I cant be bothered with.

For example, shit like Yakuza, I don't have time for that, just finished 0 and it was sooooo long. I don't care about some dumbass kid getting hentai or some nerd lugging around a portable microwave, adults got things to do.

shit blog, kys

Same, there is no point.

Did credits roll? You beat it, move on.

I've been like you for ~25 years, until I bumped into a game that I became obsessed with. I guess it just didn't happen to you yet.

Only ever on a second playthrough, and I have to like the game a lot.

Same but most of the time I don't even finish the story. I know if I do it's an unusually good game

But what makes the credits so important? If you have no desire to play a game after the credits role, then it doesnt even sound like you enjoyed the game to begin with.

I only consider it if I really like the game, even then I only consider it.
Last time I really went out of my way to 100% was years ago for Trails in the Sky FC/SC. I just liked them enough to play through em multiple times, it’s like watching movies or series I love multiple times.

Holy shit this thread reaks of casuals

I just got 100% for Dishonored, pretty fun

100% and cheevo hunting in general is spergy zoomer shit. i play games to be told a good story, or at least experience fun gameplay.

I’ve never 100% anything. It’s not fun to even attempt.

Completely depends on the game and what 100% means. I'm a completionist when it comes to sidequests and character interactions if I find them interesting, but I never feel compelled to beat a No-Deaths Super Ultra Hard Mode Deluxe run with only the starter pistol or some shit.

Attached: 370586.png (294x265, 130.72K)

Getting 100% sucks in most games. The path to 100% only feels good when it feels like you're getting good content along the way and when it'd feel like you're missing out if you didn't. Some of the 3D Marios got this right.

I don't care about 100% usually but I'll play everything in the game I enjoy. Even 'cheevos are fun to unlock along the way, but I'm not doing stupid grindy shit for those either

Attached: 1663178361931010.gif (460x420, 3.83M)

i usually never give a shit about achievements, once I feel like I did everything I wanted I'm finished

>go to howlongtobeat.com before trying new game
>see if there's a small gap between Main Story / Main + Extra / Completionist
>if Main + Extra has like 40 hours, but Completionist is 200, you know that game has bullshit 100% grind requirements and I won't even attempt to 100%
there's some exceptions, of course

Games like Yakuza are fun to 100% because it makes you experiment all of its content and rewards you for your patience, it's also fun and it feels nice not to leave loose ends
Games like DMC are very fun to 100% because most of the cheevos are a test of your skill as you played the game and a good testament to it.
It's JRPGs where 100%ing becomes a fucking chore that detracts from the experience because they involve arbitrary grinding, missable items quests etc. Very few JRPGs manage to be engaging enough for me to 100% unless it's a fun platinum like Persona's.

For me I do all the side stories but I don’t do 100% for all of them, it ate up too much time and my autistic ass would game for 16 hours straight with 1 meal and toilet break.