3x3, 4x4, 5x5 favs

post and rate

Attached: 5x5.jpg (2000x2000, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

topsters.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to make the 3x3: befunky.com/create/collage/
rating system is liked/played

2.5/13 damn, + NV, Portal, ~ RDR, - Morrowind, Half-Life, Pokemon, BioShock 2, Stalker, Warcraft 3, inFamous, Deus Ex HR, MGS4, Borderlands 2

Attached: gygy.jpg (2186x3264, 3.8M)

+2/2 DS and RE4

+MW,New Vegas,Stalker,WC3,Metal Gear
what do you like about Uncharted? I could not get into that at all
8/9
never played Time Splitters

Attached: 5x5.jpg (3123x3264, 1.94M)

i will never change this

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1080x810, 412.24K)

based

Attached: r8 my 3x3.png (671x896, 1.44M)

topsters.org
this site is better

>SOCOM
>SOCOM II
Hey man
Nice cock.

Attached: 3x33.png (920x908, 1.48M)

pretty bold telling me to rate 25 fuckin games but why not
~ means not sure, probably borderline and i played it a long time ago
- + / - /
- ~ / - -
- + + / ~
- / - + ~
/ / - - ~
+ - -
- - /
+ + +
a man who knows what he likes
/ + - / -
- / / - /
/ - / + /
/ / - / -
/ / / + /
need to play gothic
/ / /
/ / /
/ / -
hmmmmmm
+ / /
/ / /
/ - -
i respect the fightan autism
- / ~
~ / -
/ - /

Attached: 9.png (900x900, 1.2M)

+morrowind, half life, EU4, stalker, warcraft 3
+re4
+system shock, mgs, sekiro, gorky 17 (i shilled this game for a good while), ja2, cave story, gothic
+tf2, umvc3, rct2

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 365.76K)

+Tunic, Rain World,SSR, Snakebird
>need to play gothic
they are working on a remaster atm
Arx Fatalis is seriously underrated here. its crazy how good that game is with how few people worked on it

//+//
///++
///+/
/////
///+/
+//
//+
/+/
++/
/-/
~/-
+/+
-++
++/
haven't played any except outer worlds, pretty meh
//+
++/
//+

>Arx Fatalis is seriously underrated here.
Yeah, especially when it goes on sale for a dollar regularly and Libertatis is easy to set up now. Wish more people would play it.

last rate is

If you played spacechem it would kick one of these other puzzle games off your list

>they are working on a remaster atm
oh yeah, i'll have to wait and see what gothic fans think of it. looks like they're making pretty dramatic changes to visuals and gameplay both
did you play outer worlds or outer wilds
>If you played spacechem it would kick one of these other puzzle games off your list
spacechem might make the cut for a 4x4. shenzhen i/o is my favorite zachtronics game though and would definitely make the cut for 4x4

it’s in no particular order
dope as hell. i need to play more of arx because i played a little bit of it and it was genuinely pretty cool.
also
OP we have quite a few games in common so that’s pretty cool

Attached: E3036147-9285-4A9C-9611-5748A3D4DFD7.jpg (1076x1142, 1.24M)

>oh yeah, i'll have to wait and see what gothic fans think of it. looks like they're making pretty dramatic changes to visuals and gameplay both
that's true, but the graphics sure are rough 20 years later

14/17. +LBP, JC2. I used play the timed demo for Just Cause 2 over and over again on my PS3. Fun game. I wish the new movement and grapple mechanics from 3 and 4 could be ported to 2 somehow. They’re really fun to mess around with but I dislike the new games.
4/5. +RE4. What’s your favorite loadout?
10/11. +Chibi robo, boku no natsuyasumi, cave story. Have you ever played Kero Blaster?
4/4. +RCT2, Tekken. Tag tournament 2 is the only fighting game I’ve ever enjoyed. I don’t really play the genre though.
4/5.
4/4. I just played Rain World for the first time and loved it.
8/8. Nice choices here. +Nethack, Nuclear Throne. I don’t like Roguelites but NT is great, it’s a great game for getting into a flow state.

Attached: 1FF546FB-097B-48E4-9FC9-57DEBB415A5F.jpg (944x944, 336.3K)

any interest in Cinco Paus? it pulls a lot from traditional roguelikes but is very focused on strategy.

+SSX Tricky, Chibi Robo, Dwarf Fortrees, Earthbound, ~The rest (haven't played)
+NMH, Morrowind, Oblivion, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, Portal, ~Guilty Gear (game is prob great SF 3rd Strike made me tired of fighting games for life), ~rest
+MegaMan, Morrowind, Deus X, Nuclear Throne, ~rest
Haven't played any of these but ig ~the witness because i played the looker which was supposed to be a jab at witness and enjoyed it so it's prob still fun
+FF7, Splinter Cell, Halo 3, Quake, MGS, Witcher, ~ rest
+TF2, GM, Tekken TT2 (contradicts the third strike claim i made lol), MvC3, RCT2, ~rest
+Monster hunter and summoner, both of which cause I have them still but don't have a ps2 anymore lol. ~rest
+all of this except demon souls and dragons dogma cause never played

Attached: games.jpg (3264x3264, 2.95M)

+Earthbound, Patapon, Chibi Robo
>Have you ever played Kero Blaster?
I have! I wish Pixel would try for another game. he is still my favourite indie dev

Based.
KOF 2002UM is my favorite fighting game.