Do you have to be smart and/or austic to "get" CRPG's, WRPGs, hardcore simulation or strategy games...

Do you have to be smart and/or austic to "get" CRPG's, WRPGs, hardcore simulation or strategy games, or basically most of the games this nigger talks about? Because trying to get into them sure makes me feel like a retard

Attached: 21f.jpg (680x383, 50.79K)

No you don't. Just read the manual like any kid did back in the day. The newer games are very easy to get into too.

pretty much. he makes every game seem like this immersive masterpiece where you can do anything; then you boot it up and realise that it plays like absolute ass and half the game is empty/nothing happening. you can def enjoy it but it requires a special brand of autism

Their's a difference between know how to play a game and being able to enjoy it. I could barely get into Warcraft 3 before losing interest but I understood how I was supposed to play the game.

Any particular game you're having a problem with? Some of the games he plays are very sandboxy and require you get invested in them and make your own fun which is not everyone's cup of tea

while it does help you dont particularly need any particular intelligence, if you are naturally interested in the games your natural problem solving ability should be adequate, unless you actually are black and thus lack the ability to plan for the future

He is literally whiter than you, Muhammed.

the fun of cRPGs is figuring out how the game works and then figuring out how to develop your own brand of fun by abusing what is possible
if you have the attention span and the interest then yeah, learning the game can be fun, but it requires some degree of autism to get past the point of learning and then keep playing it to the point where youre just creating arbitrary restrictions and challenges for yourself to keep things engaging

like dwarf fortress is fun to learn, but you need autism to want to dedicate time to making a 50 story tall sand pyramid situated on a makeshift lava aquifer that you can dump goblins into

>Do you have to be smart and/or austic to "get" CRPG's, WRPGs, hardcore simulation or strategy games,
No, just don't be a retard
But if you watch game """"reviewers""""" i can see why it's an issue

Warcraft 3 is completely different from the type of games he tends to review tho.
Taste doesn't correlate to intelligence. Just play the games and drop them if you aren't having fun with them despite playing correctly and successfully, easy as that.

The world is progressively getting dumber
Those games were normal prior to 2010's
Now they're hard for people

>Warcraft 3 is completely different from the type of games he tends to review tho.

I figured as much but it was the closest thing I could think of

>Those games were normal prior to 2010's
No the weren't. A lot of them where niche even in the 90's

they were normal when you didn't really use the internet and people couldn't tell you you have shit taste so you just circlejerked yourself and your gamer group about how good your fav CRPG is and thought everyone else did too

rminder that sseth has sold out maximally and did not even mention the merchants guild in his last video where he did a (sponsored) review of a literal furry inflationisht game and ALSO included a sponsored vpn advertisement

arrivederci, sseth
you lived long enough to become the villain

didn't that guy get filtered by Lobotomy corp?

Attached: 1663282612475.jpg (850x1201, 185.09K)

"I do it for the money"

This just in man needs to eat to stay alive
I bet you praise capitalism every chance you get too, retard

fuck you, sseth

Insulting someone else than the person you're talking to kinda doesn't have the impact you wish for

Sseth, I know you are a jew but please try to keep your blood in check before it is too late

Did he? I wouldn't be surprised, Lob Corp is an attack on every level, from reflexes, sanity, time and even the memory leak that never got fixed.
ProjectMoinfags twll you to play Ruina and maybe play LobCorp for a reason

No, I love all of those and I'm a fucking retard

Then you probably are, OP. Now cope with it like other anons here.

It was fun while it lasted

No.
It's just that the games he likes require your full attention and dedication.
You have to read and observe and process what you read and seen and based on that make decisions and do actions.