XC2

We like it? Whats the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: 63836992-AF76-4702-BBC9-D28A50510B1B.jpg (1024x576, 128.54K)

Rex not being tall and having a harem instead of just one girl ruined it for me. Hot girls though.

Times when series peaked?

single player mmo written by manatees

Good game that is slightly not as great as it's predecessors or sequel and thus is considered irredeemable trash.
Makes multiple groups seethe through its existence alone which always puts a smile on my face.

Basically this for me. Still good, but it comes from an excellent series.

Was my #1 favorite game before XC3 came out. XC3 now has the #1 place while XC2 has 2nd

Rex doesn't have a harem during 2, he's crushing hard on Pyra/Homura

I've actually played it. I do like it, but out of the bunch it's the most tedious by far. Would like to see it get a definitive edition on Nintendo's next system with a bunch of QoL improvements.

It has the best lore and worldbuilding of any xeno game, except for xenogears.

>Title screen after beating the game is Rex, Pyra, and Mythra
>Beating NG+ is Pyra, Mythra, Nia, and Rex
>Also makes no sense for Nia to be part of Rex's harem since it was obvious she moved on from her feelings for him at the end

>Pyra, and Mythra
They're the same person

I didn't like it when I played it, but after playing 3 I want to go back. I didn't know how much worse it could get.

bad taste

Sorry, I don't like pressing 3 buttons every 15 seconds waiting for 6 AI partners to fill up a chain attack gauge so I can watch an attack cutscene for 3 minutes for 150 hours.

Gacha and field skills are fucking annoying later on in the game and the first half of the story is trash. I still put in 200 hours though so I guess it’s ok.

Its easily the best one despite its many flaws. Im quite sure if it had a couple more months to fix its tutorials/early game pacing and change the gacha system it would be a 10/10.

Attached: Captain_Padraig.png (360x450, 184.86K)

One of my favorite games of all time despite its flaws. I love it more than I probably should but I don’t care

Attached: 9A719483-C508-4BA3-A08A-F7F38AB2CD3B.jpg (1280x720, 278.75K)

It's a 6. The first half is shit. The second half is alright/good. I wouldn't have played it if it wasn't in a series I liked.

I liked it, had some primo towns and areas to explore, shame for 3 most of the staff kept getting poached for botw

She accepted that he didn't love her the way he loved Pyra and Mythra, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't accept once invited into the harem.

Before 3 came out we decided it was weeb shit gacha waifu game. After 3 came out we decided it was light hearted romp refreshingly open about its sex appeal instead of getting censored to appeal to sjw's like 3 did.