It's so asnine to nitpick the fucking refresh rate for these PS1 games...

it's so asnine to nitpick the fucking refresh rate for these PS1 games, the fuckers that are doing so aren't even the ones who are going to be playing these games, these fuckers have shelves full of these games, and they emulate everything they don't have in Duckstation™ on their 4k Ultrawide screens,

these games aren't for them, they aren't going to be the ones enjoying them, why the fuck do they even feel the need to pick at THIS SHIT, and not far more important things?!
/end rant

Attached: vidya.jpg (543x345, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DW-XsGN8oKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh man I forgot this guy exists. He ages 10 years every year holy shit.

If you defend 50hz you suck dick

youtube.com/watch?v=DW-XsGN8oKc

>lose 10 fps in performance for no reason
>have garbage frame pacing to boot
>charge a premium for it
Stop taking this garbage from Sony.

people kickup a fuss because majority of developers back in the day never bothered to do proper NTSC -> PAL conversions and just slowed down the game speed and called it. It's legitimately a worse experience. Only positive PAL had was they got amazing cover arts.

Oh come on people, it's PAL versions for PAL countries.

do PAL niggers still use 50hz on their HDTVs?

the music in the 50HZ sounds fucking amazing, it sounds so fucking wrong in 60HZ

hey bro

remember the Playstation Classic, snoys weakass attempt at cashing in on the Mini craze Nintendo started?

those had 50 Hz PAL versions as well

The composite/component input takes both NTSC and PAL nowadays. Over HDMI the input can be anything within specs (4K 60Hz/120Hz usually)

Does this mean ask my rpg's are going to spell 'armour' and other gay shit?

i would be upset if it didn't spell them that way

Are they doing it just for the language options?

>why the fuck do they even feel the need to pick at THIS SHIT
The highest tier of the new PS+ sub which is also the most expensive tier is trying to sell itself with emulation. I think it is a pretty fair if it bothers you that for this fee you get worse experience than free on PC or Xbox and several other emulation capable systems.

I grew up with 50hz and never bothered me

I just know he lurks here.

I grew up taking baths in shit and piss water and it never bothered me

Holy reddit

>posts sonic which was literally designed for pal and ported to ntsc

raving lunatic response. what else could I expect from an american

why is nobody nitpicking the fact some of these games have already been purchased by PS3/PSP/Vita and they have to buy them again.

lol imagine buying that trash

>F-fps don't matter anymore guys...
When I think Sōnyggērs can't go any lower you faggots outdid yourselves

i don't see how, everything about consoles has been shit since 7th gen over a decade ago, and everyone just keeps forking over the money.

i just don't fucking see it, emulation and piracy on PC is free if you know your way around it, there's no reason to pay for this shit. so the people that are doing it have to A: at the foremost be happy and content with doing so.

everyone who pays for it and then bitches needs slapped across the face

>PooL apologists
KYS.