NINTENDO

NINTENDO

Attached: 1651788298331.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pokeyugami/status/1527576053014618112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why wouldn't this work as an actual game?

The painfully slow walking speed and random encounters exist for a reason

sue this man yada yada I swear this board is on constant repeat

FIRE THIS MAN

Read between the lines dude, it's just a way for OP to share a cool looking fan project he found

INSPIRE THIS MAN

I would trade the entire Donkey Kong series for a single Pokemon game in this style!

more soul than anything GF have put out in the past decade though

Attached: pokemon if it was made by actual first party devs.jpg (1280x3564, 956.02K)

That could be a nice shader if it didn't bleed so hard.

There's been a thread with this exact gif every 2 hours or so for the past 3 months

BDSP GOOD

THIS SHIT BAD

That webm was only made on the 20th though
twitter.com/pokeyugami/status/1527576053014618112

That looks way better than the HIRE THIS MAN pics and videos though, at least visually. It's unironically sovlfvl. True "hire this man" content isn't just any random fangame or fan concept - it's fan games and fan concepts that look hideous and garish and soulless, like all those Unreal Engine Zelda videos.

SUE THIS MAN

t. game freak

The Nintendo ninjas are not pleased about this

Because GF is incompetent.

Yeah well, I'm pretty sure that unless I just time traveled, it's been way more than 4 days

I think you got the dementia user
It came out on the 20th and it got posted several times on Any Forums and Any Forums, never saw it before then

This unironically looks like boring shit. So it's the same game (walk in straight lines until someone stops your for a battle) except the camera angle is different...

Attached: wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg (248x252, 11.24K)

Zoomer detected. SwSh are trash. Deal with it.

Unfortunately I haven't played since Blue because they're all the fucking same. This is no different. Project elsewhere.

user splitting special into sp atk and sp def with addition of held items natures breeding and being able to autism your pokemon with evs are pretty different than blue

all GF had to do with arceus was copy BOTW (verbatim, if they had to), and even THEN it was lackluster
how do they keep doing it? HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT? WHO KEEPS BUYING THEIR CRAP GAMES?