Is it worth buying on sale?

is it worth buying on sale?

Attached: file.png (672x372, 407.77K)

Just pirate it, it's a single player game.

just buy complete edition 80% off in 3 years

No

Yes, its fun

GOTY 2020/2021/2022

It's not even worth it to pirate.

next gen patch when

Favorite game in the cyberpunk genre.

It's a great, but flawed game, but you won't be able to talk about it honestly on Any Forums for at least another ten years. And I sort of doubt this site has ten years left in it.

If you have a powerful PC, and if you're interested in The Witcher 3 with guns, you might like it.

If you have a weak PC, or if you're on a console, or if you think it's GTA, or if you want it to be GTA, go play something else.

It’s worth full price and two playthroughs, unironically.

yes, it's fun

If you're on current gen or PC then sure, just don't go into it expecting the genre-defining, interactive open-world rpg it was hyped up to be.

>Only game I've played in the genre
Zoomer fuck

Probably played more than you. What's your favorite? Deus Ex or some shit?

I have a 10700k and a 3080. I really liked the game but I reckon it'll be even better to replay it years from now with better hardware, a fully updated game and mods. If you're playing on current year poorfag shit you might as well not even bother.

march

It has no drm.
Download it from steam, change the name of the folder and refund it.
Thanks Gaben.
No it's not really worth it btw. Very shallow. It's like a COD campaign

It's worth full price.

Depends if you're alright with eurojank. It's a really well polished eurojank game, but it's still eurojank. The bugs have mostly been fixed, and apparently there's a big patch in the works that's going to overhaul some systems, so buying it will save you the problem of re-downloading 80+ gigs. For what it's worth, it's got a great story that only gets better if you think about it for more than 2 seconds, unlike a lot of games whose story falls apart the moment you question it. The gameplay's also fun.

I like the game and preordered it, but I'm not a shill so go ahead and pirate if you don't feel like paying

this

i paid only 20 euro for it and still feel robbed

This, but make sure to get version 1.05 or some other older build before they patched half the fun out of it.

>but it's still eurojank
Disagree. Ok, the definition is whatever you want it to be, but I would say those are games like the Witcher 1- they not only lack polish, but some of the design decisions are just weird and uncommon.
Cyberpunk is anything but- its what you would get if someone was supposed to design a sequel to the last Deus Ex and make it as bland and AAA as possible.
Value of your money is subjective to you. For 50%+ off, probably.