Directional buttons feel amazing

>directional buttons feel amazing
>adaptive triggers very responsive
>touchpad has some cool uses
>symmetrical analog sticks
>haptics feel great
>good size

Is DualSense the best PlayStation controller yet?

Attached: 20220131_170514-min.jpg (4608x3456, 1.38M)

Probably. Not a hard achievement though.

Sony are retards for making touchpads small and behind analog sticks. In current implementation they are pretty much useless, they should learn from valve.

I'm attracted to men of your skin tone.

As a touchpad it's totally pointless, it's basically just two extra buttons. Which I'm fine with, I hate using touchpads on laptops and I have no desire to use a touchpad in a video game

I'm attracted to men of your skin tone.

Why are you black?

fag

I bought one to play games on PC. it's breddy good

are you black?

>I hate using touchpads on laptops and I have no desire to use a touchpad in a video game
How do you do precise inputs then? It is clearly the best way to control cursor on gamepad.

So what was the name of your victim in which you acquired these products?

that playstation stuff you stole looks mad tasty fr fr no cap dawg

How often do you need to control a cursor in a console game? Sometimes there will be lazy ports from PC that just leave the cursor in, but then you just control it with the stick. But usually menus don't have a cursor

>drift

>How often do you need to control a cursor in a console game
I don't play on consoles, so I don't really know. I think some games like destiny 2 love to add a curor in menus for some reason. Any way It is better to have a precise input method than not, don't you think so? Gyro is good only for aiming, if you need cursor I don't think there is anything better than big touchpad if you use controller. Maybe it is better to do big swift camera movements on touchpad, and precise ones with gyro.

It was an overblown meme. OP here. I have 2 DualSenses, as you can see, and none of them drift. Obviously some folks will have drift but it's not a "100% you're gonna get it in 2 weeks" type of thing.

Git out of here, boy

We don't take kindly to your kind round here.

Attached: kkk.jpg (603x453, 21.96K)

its too big for my hands so I used the DS4 instead.

The only thing you should play on a ps5 is Japanese games

Attached: 20220124_190150.jpg (4000x3000, 3.23M)

I've never used those waggle gimmicks for aiming. And there generally just isn't anything that you'd need a touchpad for. Most games just use the touchpad as extra buttons. There was that Tearaway game on PS4 where you could draw shapes with the pad, but outside gimmick games like that, it's never used for cursor control

Ah, a fellow melanin enriched brother. Black Power!
its only a matter a time before WTboi is bred out of existence

>I've never used those waggle gimmicks for aiming
Well analog stick aiming is clearly not good enough. There is a reason why most games have auto aim if you use controller. I don't like when games play themselves in my place.
>And there generally just isn't anything that you'd need a touchpad for
Yeah, I think sony should have forced internal studios to innovate more, like nintendo does. What is the point of having touchpad if it is used simply as two buttons. Make a few back buttons instead then.

no, because it's horribly overpriced and has symmetrical analog sticks
the only time that's preferable is when playing fighting games or jrpgs and for both, there's better options to control the game