It's not THAT bad. Why the massive hateboner?

It's not THAT bad. Why the massive hateboner?

Attached: nw.jpg (400x400, 151.03K)

Yeah, it is.

It is that bad

It is "THAT" bad and also buggy and laggy.

Bezos

I kneel. I will now be buying all cosmetics in the store.

£5 on CDKeys when

It's quite literally peak modern western game.
>generic as shit UI, black and white with broad buttons designed for touchscreen and a bland font
>you can do everything on one character, no need to specialize, no capability of doing so
>Body Type A and B
>all female characters have enforced manjaw and concave ass because beauty is toxic, and of course nearly every settlement leader is a woman
>90% of quests are randomly generated
>main way of gaining cool armor is to watch Twitch streamers and hope you get a code
>bills itself as being "PvP-oriented" but uses a flag system like nuWoW so you never actually have to PvP
>cash shop
>extreme amounts of grinding for no other reason than to pad playtime
>terrible optimization, was literally causing the best GPU on the market to meltdown and destroy itself
>just generally buggy as shit, basically an early access game
And of course
>developed and published by fucking Amazon

Attached: 1640238165483.png (488x439, 313.17K)

On ygiss we took over the map in our green guild, net over 1m gold a week for doing nothing but shitting on bad players

Would probably still play it if it had pvp servers with non optional pvp flagging.

Guild Wars 2 is better

it's mostly the way it got aggressively marketed having literally millions of views on twitch, which goes against everything any healthy consumer would want from their vidya aka a game that gets famous because of how good it is instead of how much money gets shoved into marketing.
Watching this game fail has been a great experience and I hope it will make people realize that quality comes first

>Would probably still play it if it had pvp servers with non optional pvp flagging.
Also this, optional pvp was a huge mistake

The end game is a horrible grind, almost as bad as BDO. There are some good qualities like outpost rush but the rest of the game is boring. The only people remaining are sweat bags who abuse the meta and any bugs that pop up. This is why it is dead.

the quests aren't randomly generated, they are so bland they look randomly generated
the objectives are always at the same place

Will anything ever surpass runescape for questing, ff14 for story and wow for gameplay(legion)?

No controller support

Just download a steam community setup.

No. It should have controller support in the game itself

Attached: 775C440B-E551-4302-AC18-9CFD0040A7B8.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Did it really have that much marketing? I didn't know about this game until it was already a couple of weeks old. I bought it last month and been having fun. It has its share of bugs and there's a lot of rubberbanding going on in PVP but nothing that is making me want to quit. I've played plenty of MMOs with worse releases.

it's a phenomenon named TORtanic, after Any Forums's intense desire to see a budding MMO fail

Attached: frog.jpg (250x217, 6.17K)