30 years later final fantasy 6 is still one of the few video games where antagonist commits actual warcrimes

>30 years later final fantasy 6 is still one of the few video games where antagonist commits actual warcrimes

Attached: ff6.jpg (1280x720, 252.98K)

evil clown scare me

When is the pixel remaster coming out?

kefka is a great villain, and ff6 has the best ending to a final fantasy game

Basically this.

Over-fucking-rated character, over-fucking-rated game

FF6 is the best JRPG ever made and yall zoomer faggots can suck my musky balls

>do war crimes
>join the good guys
Kefka shoulda been a girl

Attached: 1638447084312.jpg (3551x2256, 1.46M)

kefka is a poorly written character and it makes no sense why he does anything he does

Second half of this game sucks. It is still the best final fantasy game.

nope ff7 is. Nobody even remembers 6. Not even japan

There are plenty of games where you play as America though

Bombing few of your soldiers to take out enemy's forces and leadership isn't warcrime
it was valid tactic since humans invented bows

zoom zoom

he becomes the conduit by which magic manifests into the world because it makes him powerful, and the heroes are of no consequence to him and they straight up fail to stop him and he succeeds, that shit is TIGHT

trump lost

ff6 should had real remaster treatment

Attached: __celes_chere_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_carlos_villa__a79fa6aea250a4293b8b44d5d337ee8b.jpg (900x1471, 916K)

Do you really trust them to make good remaster after ff7?

Attached: __tina_branford_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_carlos_villa__01b956e2a40643fb14e60f7cffb58b0c.jpg (1920x1080, 750.05K)

Yeah but why? What's his motivation?

His actions are perfectly clear, he just doesn't care about human life unlike most of the other soldiers.

fuck yeah, best final fantasy game hands down no contest
what're you stupid? POWER

how boring, sephiroth is a better character

Bait thread

>actual warcrimes
According to the in-game world's laws or real world's international treaties? Most games break the latter. Most games also don't go into "what' their tax policy" level of world building to establish war crime law lore.

0 rebuttal of why sephiroth is better.
>HE JUST IS BETTER OK
holy shit dude get fucked

Kefka remind me of myself alot – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Attached: kefka-600x338[1].jpg (600x338, 44.53K)