Switchsisters

youtube.com/watch?v=NAIliPBbgg0

I don't feel so good... the PChuds even got the Dark Link room rendering properly.... I... I think I'm gonna... HELP @FBI DO SOMETHING PLEASE!!! SAVE US @NINTENDOFAMERIC-ACK

Attached: file.png (673x283, 175.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0hiD3FD2Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retards showed it off too early and now Nintendo's going to take it down

>every thread
Nintendo cant do anything about this. Mario 64 plus proved that

Yeah good luck taking down a port that's using recompiled code and nothing of the original Zelda assets

? they deleted it online from various places

Its main website still has it you dumbass

The source code is on github, they can take down the compiled versions since those contain official assets

Mah boi, this port is what all true warriors strive for!

Attached: 1627095755802.png (273x236, 49.94K)

Nintendo failed to protect their copyright and now the Zelda ip is public domain

Attached: face00.jpg (379x319, 19.58K)

My pp is so hard right now I'm gonna cuim

Attached: unknown.png (1282x761, 1.13M)

why is Link söyfacing?

I've been able to emulate this pretty flawlessly in HD for over a decade...why is this remotely of interest?

kys

This has got to be the most rentfree post I‘ve seen all year so far and that‘s saying something

I can't wait to play this shit at 60fps. I didn't really give a shit when Mario 64 got a port but I'm genuinely excited for this.

can i play this on my intel hd 4600

Except the trademarked name you fucking idiot

for sure, you can even play Mario 64 on DOS

please don't lie i dont wanna wait for something i can't actually play.

They just have to call it The Adventure of Zeke: The Okinawa of Powah

youtube.com/watch?v=J0hiD3FD2Gg

Oh shit bros, Nintendo is gonna take down 4channel because we've been using the Zelda name in threads!
Get it? Because Nintendo ninja fans DMCA C&D? It's very funny according to my fellow Redditors.

I really liked playing SM64 again for a bit, it'd be great if OOT got the same kind of a port.

Will there possibly be any mods made for it? Like a proper 60fps? That'd be nice.

Thank you.!

>Will there possibly be any mods made for it? Like a proper 60fps? That'd be nice.
maybe if you clicked the link, read information about it, and use your brain just a bit, you'd easily know the answer in under 10 seconds.

eventually you can expect 60fps and analog camera control

i can list out a lot of qol i'd like to see happen if any modders are forward thinkers they will, OoT will surely be a solid PC game here soon

Nice.

>qol
Like what? I couldn't think of anything except 60fps. analog control seems like a good idea but I wonder if it would make the game feel weird.

holy reddit shut the fuck up you retard

Native PC port opens the door to more sophisticated mods and enhancements you can't do in emulation. 60 FPS, HD remasters that aren't just putting high-res textures on low poly environments, etc.

CAD incoming.

-choose whatever color of tunic you want to wear not limited to green, red, or blue, and they all have the abilities all in one tunic
-switch between young & adult link with a single button press
-assign all items to keys not just 3 at a time
-turn off the ui hud overlaying the screen
-ultra widescreen resolutions
-play ocarina songs with a single button press
-bunny hood works like it does in majora's mask applifying speed
-young link can ride epona
-no fade to black screen transition between areas just walk between locations seamlessly

stuff like that

>-turn off the ui hud overlaying the screen
>-ultra widescreen resolutions
>-bunny hood works like it does in majora's mask applifying speed
I agree with these and maybe that loading screen removal(maybe) but the rest are soulless ideas and I hate you for them!
>shoddy reskin with no point
>removing the comfy UI management
>removing manual ocarina-ing
You will pay for this.