Where are the mech games?

where are the mech games?

Attached: kobadorvack01.jpg (560x654, 85.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4rdwxzdG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nowhere, mechs are shit and for the biggest autistic virgins on the planet. Go back

look at this pleb

you could have just said you're a faggot. No need to belabor the point like that.

Does Zone of the Enders count as a "Mech" game? Otherwise, we already have Mechwarrior 4 which is my favourite mech game.

>Zone of the Enders count as a "Mech" game?
yes

Then ZOE2 is my favourite mech game

>mech
>no virtual units
Meh

Attached: EXE_BREAKERS.png (1333x1149, 2.39M)

This reminds me of a game back in MSDOS/Snes days maybe. It was a Mech fighting game, where you could upgrade your mech inbetween fights in a hangar, anyone know this game?

Unfortunately, this is very true. The only people who like mechs are autistic people who are into math and engineering. So basically most of autists. I cannot imagine being a neurotypical and being into mechs.

HAWKEN 2 is going to be announced this year for sure

Attached: 1613334034650.jpg (903x500, 128.42K)

if we dont get ZOE 3 soon I'm going to find kojima and do something bad to him. he wasted all that time making shitty mgsV and death stranding when he could have been making a new enders game

Attached: ZOEanbs.jpg (976x1000, 162.42K)

You'll play your mw5 and mwo and like it, plebs.

I'm really into Battletech, but that's about it. And there aren't that many game options that really capture what I like about the franchise so... yeah, just a guilty pleasure that I never really enthuse about.

oh shit i had this game. zero divide 2, completely forgot about it

it's pretty shitty considering how good the gameplay is in zoe, I'm surprised no one has copied the style yet

> ZOE3
> Konami making a video game instead of gacha/pachinko in 2010 + 12

Why would you want ZOE3 in this day and age? ZOE2 was a masterpiece and should just be left to remain a masterpiece.

>See Iron Harvest
>It Looks Rad
>It's just Dieselpunk Company of Heroes
Kinda wanted a shooter but an RTS is okay...

yeah youre probably right. it's actually a disgrace the state we're in.
all these advancements in technology and what do we have to show for it?
can't even focus on real life because everything is pozzed. maybe I'll just start a terrorist organisation, fuck it.

I’ve been playing Iron Harvest a lot lately, and while some of the mechanics and gameplay leave much to be desired, the setting and aesthetic are all it takes to keep me hooked. I ducking love the mech designs so much. I unironically wish though that the game had been an First or Third person shooter where you played as the hero units and could hop in and take control of different mechs. Also would have been a fun way to hash out the differences in non-basic infantry standard arms between the nations.

One Must Fall 2097

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4rdwxzdG0

Holy shit, I love you. I need to download this.

Oh, what’s your favorite faction so far? I’m pretty fond of Polania.

the mecha genre is fucking dead

there were no new mecha anime to come out this season

people dont care anymore

Attached: 20220121_040347.jpg (1080x762, 122.06K)

My Sigro

Daemon X Machina is free on ebin games

Attached: JsQV5zQ.png (706x522, 598.55K)

Why is controlling a torso that turns independent of the legs while shooting and maintaining heat level and recycle rates of several weapon groups too much for you user? I've been doing it since I was fourteen.

I dont like mechwarrior and battletech I want more games like Titanfall

Attached: 20220115_123649.jpg (750x780, 75.94K)

I can’t get into mech games where the mechs have fingers because I keep thinking to myself that the arms themselves can just be the guns.

It seems like a wasted opportunity if the mech game is just metal humans with no weight. The only mech game I truly enjoyed was Chromehounds.
Thanks for reading my blog

cool design
unlike those thin limbed homomechs

Protocol 3: Protect the Pilot

Mechs are a bit boring compared to mechas, it's just a bipedal machine, there's nothing fun about it. At least try to make them interesting like the Penitence Engine or the Dreadnoughts from 40k

but is it good?