Why doesn't Kingdom Hearts have iconic female characters?

Why doesn't Kingdom Hearts have iconic female characters?

Attached: EH6FWG6UYAAPnSx.jpg (890x1075, 78.5K)

Because Nomura is a gay pedophile

Because a woman's place is in the kitchen and giving birth to kids, not going on adventures. This is why roasties like
hate Nomura.

Name literally one iconic female character. No, Aerith doesn't count. She only got popular thanks to Sephiroth penetrating her.

Yuffie

Kairi spent most of the first game kidnapped and without a soul, spent most of KH2 kidnapped
Namine was more of a plot token than an actual character
Aqua they tried to make a character, but she got fucked in every plot battle
Larxene is a token female villain who's one of the weakest in their group and hardly got any screentime
Xion is more character growth for Roxas than an actual character herself

But you just posted her?

It does, you're just gay

>who is Aqua

Attached: file.png (1140x712, 789K)

Only sora, roxas and riku are truly iconic. Kairi i suppose to a lesser extent. The rest are just "the final fantasy people" to most non kingdom hearts fans. So while you could say only the male characters were iconic... its a lot like that "we live in a patriarchy because the world is ruled by men" argument. But the world is ruled by only a handful of very powerful men. If there were more people in power some of them couldve been women. If kingdom hearts were more popular, more of the female cast would be iconic.

it does but they never get recognition cause nomura is gay or something, most obvious at the end of 2.

boys are cuter

For Nomura, a girl needs to be a goth to be important, and KH doesn't have one (yet). Hopefully that changes for KH4

Attached: 1626082893761.jpg (1050x600, 164.21K)

>Jobbing Master

Nameless Star

They do have one, her name is Skuld

That title is cursed. Nothing good comes from becoming a master.

I swear there was this one...
I can't remember her name...

Kingdom hearts literally invented Aerith

What the fuck does iconic even mean to you people? Only Sora is anywhere close to iconic.

I see nothing here.

Nothing wrong.

You know what all of them have in common? None of these characters were written by Nomura.

Aqua is best girl and my wife.

Because most of KH audience are woman. Just look at their reaction when Sora was announced in Smash, as soon as he appeared they started crying and wanted to suck on his big shota cock.

Based yumejoshi.