Is this good? I hope it means we'll get new Fatal Frame games, also hope they remaster the PS2 trilogy as well

Is this good? I hope it means we'll get new Fatal Frame games, also hope they remaster the PS2 trilogy as well.
This better mean that Koei won't go dumb and again and make the series exclusive to Nintendo consoles.
More success that way

Attached: 1643621523292.png (710x727, 345.63K)

It's okay but not as good as the original trilogy. If you do ever buy FF5, be sure to use the mods that uncensors a certain cutscene and brings back the bikinis.

>This better mean that Koei won't go dumb and again and make the series exclusive to Nintendo consoles.
It's not about being dumb or not when they co-own the IP with Nintendo. They have to get Nintendos permission to go multiplat. Either Nintendo sells the IP fully to KT or they allow other platforms as well. Or make exclusive games. The default state currently is that it's exclusive.

You know, this has been something been curious about. Out of all the mature-rated series, why did Nintendo go for this one as well as, why only co own it instead of buying it out right?

And it'll go back to being exclusive now that Nintendo sees the sales potential.

Probably. They do have good relationship with KT, probably one of the reasons they allowed the multiplat this time for the remaster.

God i hope not, the only reason i bought it was because its finally on PC.

I'm happy Blue Reflection second light bombed that hard. Not only is a mediocre coomer game but it was ferociously shilled here.

Same. I just want a proper PC port of the first three games.

>Fatal Frame
>340,000
Get woke, go broke
Fuck censorship
Fuck KT

>Shimatsu
Also fuck off, Shitmatsufag/Sal

>It's okay but not as good as the original trilogy
Source on OT sales?

Fatal Frame was never about fanservice, you stupid retarded coomer.

W101 sold twice that and you fags call it a bomb

Hell yeah, more horror games with sexy women plex!

There are no such mods

Oh you ;)

Thankfully Nintendo has fuck all to do with those original games so it’s a possibility.
Now we just hope that Nintendo also stop being pussies and fund an m-rated horror game.

That's considered a bomb?

Even Dynasty Warriors does circles around 120,000 units sold. The main problem was that the version with all the DLC was selling digitally for $120. KT sincerely needs to go under and give their IPs to Sony or a company that won't charge a fortune for garbage games.

120k for a non-indie game that had heavy marketing and pushes through other media in the form of an anime adaptation? Absolutely.

>game I don't like and sells less than 1 million: "ahahahahahahaha what a fucking bomb! It's finished!"
>game I like and sells less than 1 million: "ackchually it's not a bomb, if we take on mind budget and..."
Why are you guys such hypocrites?

>Fatal Frame was never about fanservice
Trying too hard to be a fan, falseflagging retard?

I played the original trilogy back when it was released on the PS2. They always were intended to be horror games with a Japanese horror movie feel and look, like Siren.
You're the one pretending to be a fan when you're just a coomer.

He’s right. It was a bonus, not a major focus. The devs themselves even said it was a conscious decision they made with 5 to sex it up to get people who maybe weren’t into horror to pay attention. I love it, I just wish 5 as a game was better.