OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (899x768, 371.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-TFlight-Hotas-4-Flight-Stick-with-The-Last-of-Us-Part-II-For-PS4/258835456?athbdg=L1700
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-b-but The Last of Us 2 broke all sale records user!

Why the fuck are they packing a flight stick with a game that has nothing to do with flying?!

Could you play it on one of those? I have the PS3/PC version, the HOTAS X.

Is that for the golfing section?

So that you sit on it during the buttsex scene

>flight stick for PS4
it's as if neither is selling well, so they just said "fuck it" and bundled them together, but since it's "with TLOU2", it's likely the game which sold less/they trying to get rid of

Do you even need buttons for this game?

walmart commits white genocide

The Hotas 4 is $110 so they're literally giving TLOU2 away for free

Attached: 1536417623508.jpg (640x480, 201.79K)

>walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-TFlight-Hotas-4-Flight-Stick-with-The-Last-of-Us-Part-II-For-PS4/258835456?athbdg=L1700
>it's real

I laughed.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S THE PERFECT BUNDLE AND SUCH GREAT SAVINGS

>The joystick features a full-sized throttle, which you can use to easily control the acceleration of your aircraft. The throttle can be attached to the joystick to save space or detached for a more authentic piloting environment.
>Experience the escalating moral conflicts created by Ellie’s relentless pursuit of vengeance. The cycle of violence left in her wake will challenge your notions of right versus wrong, good versus evil, and hero versus villain.

servers cuckmann right

Attached: 1542231249969.png (290x286, 86.87K)

free stick with game of the year, what's the problem exactly?

I got my old stick for 70€ years ago and it looks exactly the same but with a red accents and it wasn't branded for playstation. Have they actually changed something about the stick to justify a price hike?

it's 90 bucks on amazon

kek

I got stick for my pc for half the price of the same stick but without the playstation logo.

proofs?

No, I bought it for £50 and it was okay at that price

I have the same red one, I believe this blue one is compatible with PS4? The red one is PC/PS3 Only