What's the vidya equivalent of "O My Rubber Nen" ?

What's the vidya equivalent of "O My Rubber Nen" ?

Attached: D0f22DaUYAAKQmP.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 219.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UawIRXI_k5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH AN ELDEN RING

For anyone wondering, "O My Rubber Nen" refers to asspulls the writers of shounen manga usually pull.
To me MGS4 has the worst one to explain Liquid Ocelot
>O My Nanomachine Hypnotic Therapy

O my rubber bullets

Attached: 0qjexabfrvh61.jpg (1920x1080, 148.81K)

o my mind hacc

Attached: 1612742745587.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Brainlet take, Bungee Gum is as powerful as it is because of how intrinsically true it is to Hisoka's nature and memories. The series had already established the concept of post mortem nen abilities, the only part of it being an asspull was him having any brain cells left after spending several minutes in absolute death, but that's pretty stupid to get mad about in a series in which shotacons are snapping boulders in half effortlessly.

Was talking about how the term in general is used, not about what was going on the series.

>The series had already established the concept of post mortem nen abilities
You mean literally like a couple chapters before he pulled it out of his ass?
That is what you consider "series already established"?
I swear Huntercucks are some of the worst bootlickers I've seen

Attached: 1599661826823.gif (400x225, 506.18K)

Also how pumping the heart of a man with an open artery among other wounds brings him back to live without issue.

Kiryu never killed anyone, that was rubber waiter.

>"O MY BLACK BLADE"
Still an amazing final boss fight, but wish Open Gate had more references/build-up in the story

Attached: 81935841_p10_master1200.jpg (835x1200, 725.97K)

>You mean literally like a couple chapters before he pulled it out of his ass?
Nen after death is a concept introduced in chapter 47, you unbelievably retarded idiot

why is this shitty board obsessed with talking about thinks they know nothing about
fucking apes

QRD on bungee gum?

It has the properties of rubber and gum.

o my zettaflare

Attached: 190-1902744_kingdom-hearts-clipart-donald-duck-donald-duck-kingdom.png (860x691, 237.55K)

What a shit game

O MY RUBBER FRUIT is a million times worse. HxH's asspull is centralised to one dumb fight, while One Piece's chosen one retcon basically invalidates the entire series, right from the very intro of the first chapter.

>b-but what about one piece?!

Read the manga. It's fucking shonen, made for you kids.

O MY ELDEN RING

>while One Piece's chosen one retcon basically invalidates the entire series, right from the very intro of the first chapter
??????

>resorting to whataboutism
One Piece is bad and so is HxH

One Piece took a fucking nosedive off a cliff straight into a pile of shit the very second muh haki was introduced, it has been garbage ever since, and there's nothing Oda can do other than completely remove haki as a concept from the world.

youtu.be/UawIRXI_k5g

All we know is that Luffy's fruit is apparently really important since it was being transported by the government and Shanks stole it from them.
Everything else is just speculation right now.

But it has zero impact. Mickey's Stopza is way more a case of that. Or if you're drawing aspects from the KH3 climax the bullshit with the Union members lending their power from the past.

That only applies to armament. The other abilities have been around since sky island.

"WAIT. THAT CARD."

it did, they were just hidden in books and you had to eavesdrop on isshin to learn about it, since it was y'know... hidden