Best gameplay in the series

>best gameplay in the series
>barely any of it after act 2
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Attached: MGS4_PS3_2D_FOB_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg (650x751, 80.71K)

/nod

I'll never forgive them for getting rid of shaking people down and enemies dropping items

MGS3 is the only one that avoids this trend of "gameplay stops after the first half" in the series
The peak of stealth in both 1 and 2 are at the beginning

Attached: MGS 4.png (1303x1500, 1.41M)

why the fuck wont Kucknami port it to ps4/5 or steam already, I would pay 60$ just to get this game again

also revive MGO2, remove mgsv's shitty mutliplayer

Attached: fuk u.jpg (736x552, 42.51K)

Is multiplayer coming back?

MGS4 only works on PS3, there's too much PS3-centric humor

Alternatively, you can emulate it

this game is so depressing

MGSV would have been better than 4 if Kojima had another $100M of development budget to finish the damn game.

>you can emulate it
Has anyone managed to get consistent 60fps on this yet?

apparently the game was held together with duck tape and its hard to port to another system without doing some serious work (which of course konami will never do)

MGO2 already works on pc, they have it emulated but just a few sound bugs.

Crouch walking is too powerful.

i think it might have had something to do with the development. it was very intensive and time consuming to do the battlefield setting with all its variations that could be triggered by the player, so i wouldn't be surprised if it took up too much time and resources leaving the other three acts pretty bare and totally different.

I never understood how exactly Snake took damage from the Beauties' 2nd form

>40+ minute cutscene

Attached: 8188CA9E-74C3-446F-983A-C27355EAC756.jpg (1280x720, 90.28K)

This game is arguably the most poorly designed game from Kojima.
I don't know what he was smoking, but I suppose I can't be too surprised with Kojima anymore after putting freemium mobile game tier mechanics and game-design in TPP

>if you frisk those hot FROG soldiers there’s a small chance they’ll flirt with you
>used to stand there and get punched in the mouth repeatedly just to hear those lines
It’s an actual shame there isn’t more art of those girls

>Outer Haven is peak level design
>literally one (1) room
Thanks Kojimbo

he was asked to make Metal Gear a open world game by Konami to cash in on the open world goldmine. MGS and stealth game struggles in that kind of genre, when it can’t rant crazy shit or let you be sneaky in small evironment, it all falls apart, needed gimmicks to survive. He was also burnt out on MGS, It’s no wonder he took some money and devs to make PT while hiring sexy bitches to play characters, shit he was brunt out on MGS4, which explains all the bosses having a sexy form based on irl models he hanged out with during production

>he was asked to make Metal Gear a open world game by Konami
Source