This will sell our game

This will sell our game

Attached: 778949875457985797894.jpg (512x512, 55.16K)

Rin is best girl actually.

Attached: __murasame_rin_code_vein_drawn_by_j_h_j_h__9d1db46ebd4cc46eba06328c79f7f997.jpg (1050x1867, 1.47M)

Well they didn't sell it to me.

The fake plastic looking tits discouraged me at first, thinking if that's what this game needs to advertise itself, then it can't be good.
Glad that I gave it a chance. Way better than I expect. Also Mia.

Attached: 20211120175228_1.jpg (1920x1080, 269.31K)

It unironically did. It was a minor studio's first instance of breaking seven digits in units sold, and the girls were a huge selling point. It's not an isolated case, either. Franchises that are largely build off of cute anime girls are worth tens of billions of dollars collectively, if not more.

People who aren't mentally ill like hot, feminine women. People who are mentally ill enough to become idpol leftists are misanthropes who don't really like anyone.

yes

Attached: code vein io4.jpg (728x1024, 358.78K)

Hey I got a call here for uuuh.. the user of ? It's the based department, here, see what they want would ya?

Too bad it still have Denuvo.

I will now buy your game

I pretty much dropped this game when I got into the swamp area around 1 year ago, if I ever retake it, should I start over or pick up from where I left?

SHE TURNS INTO A FUCKIN TREE

Aye, she gave me wood

but the game flopped

Good enough for me.

Attached: CodeVeinPEG.png (986x1378, 2.09M)

works for me

It's strange how it's still there. Bandai Namco removed it from some of their other games but they left it for Code Vein. Not sure what their reasoning is.

??

Attached: Untitled.jpg (406x301, 20.89K)

That didn't stop it from being cracked and put on torrent sights.

Cute!

Attached: 1621817339608.jpg (1920x2660, 2.32M)

The tits unironically helped sell the game. Sure Code Vein was good on its own merits but it wouldn’t have sold as much if it didn’t have appealing character designs

And now search the EULA for Denuvo and see what you find.

Where the fuck is Code Vein 2 or God Eater 4? It’s been years and we don’t even have an offical announcement about anything. What the fuck are the developers even doing?

I want to lick that tummy

Soul

This game is so underrated

Why do they look like they have autism?

That plus putting it on the Switch, sure.

Missing out on two sales here Scamco bcause I'd probably double dip on PC if it were worth it but I can't be bothered buying it on PC alone now.

>24. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
a) Denuvo. This Game is protected by Denuvo Anti-Tamper technology (“Anti-Tamper Technology”). By installing this Game, you acknowledge and consent that certain files of the Anti-Tamper Technology may remain even after the Game is uninstalled from your computer. For more information, please visit Denuvo’s website.
Well fuck. I wasted money buying this when it was on sale, good thing I never installed it. Guess I'll grab it on ps4 one day when it is $10 or so.

>Denuvo
Nah, skip.

By the way: Why don't pubs at least remove it from their older titles?
I have been thinking about buying Just Cause 3 for years, because Just Cause 2 was fun, but even at 3 bucks they haven't removed that rotten piece of cancer.
Why? Do they hate their paying customers or what?

What's with the crappy edit?

Attached: 1635539400939.jpg (2133x3000, 1.74M)

>Most of the cast is titcows
>Best girls are the flatties

Attached: 9339221.jpg (1920x1080, 197.96K)

anime tits won't convince me to download Denuvo ssd destroyer.

The girl in the OP is pretty autistic so that's appropriate.

Works for me!

Attached: 1619315157845.gif (500x338, 985.3K)

wait a minute.
WAIT A MINUTE
THAT CHOKER OP YOOUUUU SON OF A BITCCHH