Will you be playing videogames in your 60s?

Will you be playing videogames in your 60s?

Attached: MvPsyJro_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIt0B_4Apek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm turning 30 next month and still do so might as well keep going

assuming I even live that long, yes

I will be with my VR harem

Attached: 16335786641179.jpg (3052x3444, 1.34M)

I'll switch to a real hobby like binge drinking and watching sportsball on TV

hopefully yes and hopefully I get to live that long. hope all you anons get to live long too

Did you guys join the dsp rally last stream?
>youtu.be/oIt0B_4Apek

I don't think I'll be playing them in my 20s. I'm 20 years old and very close to quitting gaming altogether. There's nothing fun in gaming anymore. All new stuff is boring with recycled gameplay from previous entries. So to answer your question, no I don't think I will

Not much else to do.

lol why does every 20 year old faggot says this

Well I don't know about other 20 year olds, but that's how I feel at least. It's just not appealing to me anymore

What should I do instead? Watch lame movies? Read lame books?

Video games are the superior medium. End of.

We will all be in the metaverse by then

We'll never get old drunk Phil again

I recently got into dsp lore. I don't get it. Is he really putting all his money on wrestling gacha games?

Attached: 1642963236135.jpg (1200x1200, 183.29K)

play old games just like every sane person

If I'm ever reaching that age, sure.

>functioning civilization 32 years from now with the current rate of decline
I honestly doubt it

Attached: harold.jpg (750x864, 178.28K)

I hope so, My dad phones me to tell me about Duke Nukem every couple weeks

consider how much VR and AI shit has developed just in the past decade, if that's a taste of what's to come in the future the next 4 decades of my life will absolutely be worth living for games alone. things are gonna become real trippy when NPCs become the focal points of many games once they manage to mimic human intellect to some extent.

>gives 15 minute response why he can’t just play a multiplayer game with his paid members and he would have to play with absolutely every single one of them or it wouldn’t be fair and it’s too much work. “We would need to coordinate on the forums and discuss how we go about doing things”

>meanwhile other streamers
>”Alright 3 slots open spam your gamer tag in the chat if you want to get invited”

Attached: A1BD671D-4161-4803-8D75-B808C6E8144F.jpg (1080x1080, 81.9K)

I’m pretty sure I’m going to develop some sort of chronic illness and die long before then

We will have an energy crisis in 30 years so probably not.

I said that about anime, and I haven't watched anime in 6 years now.

I legit was like him in my early 20s. I felt like I had seen it all. Fortunately, I decided to try out a lot of different more niche games. I found that games still had things to offer to me that I didnt know existed. I'm 30 in a few months and gaming has never been better, though that's partly because I literally dont play AAA games anymore.

When's dsp coming back to twitch though? Youtube is boring without the emotes

Attached: 1639259120239.jpg (1024x1024, 106.53K)

>dsp lore
What? He's just some random duchebag with a YouTube channel. What "lore?"
I hate zoomers more and more with each day. It used to be the millennials I hated, but turns out they've gotten a better over time. But zoomers are a lost fucking cause.

I said the same when I was your age, it's like some weird "I have to prove Im a grown up" phase.