Are there any fun MMOs?

Are there any fun MMOs?

Attached: 1628997552285.png (639x640, 527.73K)

Good sir, that is inherently contradictory.

no, as much as ffxiv copers wish to cope its enjoyability really did die

wow? wow who? wow as in you're excited?

who else lol. no just find a better timesink

Cats are the niggers of animals

WoW Private Servers, they're fun because Blizzard doesn't get a dime.

Not anymore

No.

no, that's a cat

Is this an ad for fancy feast cat food

we get a new destroyer this month, completing the t17 series for all three factions. but its just fast paced space action with up to 32 pilots per match. but you can mod your ships like in rpg´s so theres that

Attached: ze-p1.jpg (1334x561, 285.03K)

having fun with swtor rn

I‘d suggest Guildwars 2, it has fluid combat and a bit of everything to do.
Progression isnt cancer grinding.
If you want to play it for 3 hours every day of the next year though, maybe its not for you.
If you like braindead grinding spots for hours its also not for you.
Theres also an expansion coming out next month so youll have a little bit of time catching up and then you can ecplore fresh content withe everyone.

I'm waiting for blue protocol

Final fight 14

>Return of Reckoning
>Turtle WoW
>Black Desert Online

You can reach endgame in like 20 to 30 hours, And then progression is gone. Very boring if you ask me.

you can gear up one character for one build to near endgame in 20-30 hours, thats true. But there is more to progression in guildwars 2 than number go big.
Progression is unlocking the glider and it's masteries, mounts and their masteries, getting ascended armor so you can do t4 fractals, doing your weekly 23 Raidbosses To progress your legendary armor, unlocking new parts of the map that let you do new content is all progress.
Guildwars 2 is very hands off with the carrot on a stick though so if you have no drive maybe it's not for you.

The thing is the content to unlock with "number-go-big" gear is like the same gamplay as the other content.
Raids are only good for cosmetics.
The mounts and shit is not really a profession That develops your character.
You basically finish your charter build with reaching max level because you unlock all the skills and perks.
As far as i know their is no real commitment to any build like other RPG's do it, thus makes every "Decisions" feel void and hollow.
But i know this game isn't a real RPG where you invest in a role or character build, its more about """Exploring""" and """Story""" the most important things for a Game to be fun. Especially if its a MMO RPG where you should invest hundreds of hours.

MMO stands for meow meow online

this is the correct response

Destiny 2, the rest are complete and utter shit, espically FFXIV its irredeemable zoomer garbage

Attached: kofuku2.gif (357x480, 369.39K)

destiny 2? more like destiny poo

destined to fucking snore 2 long after playing it

fuck you kid, piece of fucking shit nigger

No, MMOs are daycare centers for actual autists (not the meme shitpost kind) who find tedious busywork soothing.