How did this shit get rated 10/10 by everyone ever. I just got around to playing it and it sucks...

How did this shit get rated 10/10 by everyone ever. I just got around to playing it and it sucks. First one was way better

Attached: F6FF6576-13FF-41E5-B649-2DA61AB8B63D.jpg (284x350, 25.5K)

>filtered

Attached: 1641847589272.jpg (720x382, 27.15K)

>Filtered

>rockshit
>better
Both rdr and all gta are irredeemable piles of shit. Also Max Payne 3 is shit

All things considered, it’s pretty damn close to a perfect game.

Played 300 hours and hated it. Blatantly designed for console brainlet. Even GTA games from 20 years ago have less braindead combat.

Attached: itsucks.png (169x85, 16.47K)

Yeah honestly it's just not fun. But vidya critics don't care about fun they care about graphics and story.

Why did you play so many hours if you hated it? I'm just trying to finish the story so I can uninstall.

>i played a game 300 hours
>i hated it

Are you retarded or just a glutton for punishment?
Who plays something for this long if you hate it? I usually drop a game 2 hours in tops, if I hate it.

story is also shit but the illness gimmick makes journalists wet coz it's sooo modern to show vulnerable cowboys

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

Filtered? By the braindead combat, spending 10 minutes holding X in cinematic mode between missions, or the clunky and slow controls?

I played it so I can tell the retards on Any Forums to shove it whenever they say I'm filtered.

live free cope hard

The game pretty much consists of riding/quick traveling between towns to start a mission, then riding with someone to another location while you listen to the epic cowboy outlaw banter, then you shoot 50 men, then repeat

If you want a good story read a book or watch a movie

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life, Sincerely, From the bottom of my heart, Kys

How can can something be close to a perfect GAME if the GAMEplay is terrible? The controls are clunky, the combat is simple and unsatisfying, shit they couldn't even be consistent on whether the player should tap or hold a button to perform actions

>they couldn't even be consistent on whether the player should tap or hold a button to perform actions
There's no point arguing with a child who has no concept of context sensitive inputs.

The controls are darn good unless you’re some KB+M using chump.

Not as dumb as the story of this game.

I enjoy taking photographs in it

Enormous marketing budget, and game journalists are the biggest sycophantic weasles on the planet and will do anything to please their publisher masters in fear of losing their meal ticket.