Which is the best WoW expansion and why is it WotLK?

Which is the best WoW expansion and why is it WotLK?

Attached: wow expansions.jpg (1200x1200, 450.42K)

They are all shit.

/thread

it ties to the main hero and villain of warcraft 3, dragons, multiple raids and dungeons.
wotlk was supposed to be the last one. they had their titan mmo in the works.

The best one is Warlords of Draenor. No flying for the first year, excellent PvP, and the best raids.

But vanilla is by far the best in general. No flying, World was huge, leveling was the game, and there was huge social drama.

Now the game feels dead on a social level. Raids are nearly half their size, gear isn't as important, and gear is now personal loot based instead of leader distributed. Notice all the popular fan made movie about WoW were during Vanilla. Even South Park's TV show is in. Vanilla.

WotLK and MoP are the top tier expansions

wotlk was shit. classic and TBC were the last good ones.

TBC sucks dick, the areas are empty wastelands and dungeons are literally straight corridors

rng and infinite grind aside it was Legion

i dont care man this is gay i dont care, game is for homos whatever dude

Early Cata, MoP and most of Legion are peak WoW

Wrath is overrated as hell. And next year when Wrath Classic drops, people will realize how shitty the content really was

This user is retarded.

>wrath classic
>people rage how fucking garbage the entry raids are
>get happy when ulduar gets released
>get mad again when fucking crusader gets released
>get happy again when ICC comes out

It's true, and everyone who played Vanilla knows. If you've never been apart of a city raid during Vanilla on a PvP server, then you have no idea what the game was like.

can't say any of these are good after having played ffxiv

>there was huge social drama.
Care to elaborate?

Legion and Mop AND Wotlk

Wotlk best. MoP the worst.

>WoD
Bro, this is shit bait.

why shill for a game with floaty gameplay?

Those guys trolling that funeral was pretty great

i dont know! why dont you tell me why since you brought it up dude!

please dont start with the tears

>i dont know!
Good. Keep watching cutscenes while I fuck your mom, jimmy.

i dont know what youre talking about dude what does that mean, man

Notice how BFA and SL are so bad, they broke the submarine window theme

Attached: world-of-warcraft-shadowlands-20209291145071_1.jpg (899x1276, 275.45K)

i dont know what youre talking about dude shut up who cares man

Huh, you're right, I never noticed it

>characters were huge time investments (100+ hours to reach max level), so it was a tough pill to swallow to just reroll
>realms were segregated
>everyone on the server had to share the same resources (herbs, minerals, mobs). No phasing or multiple people able to harvest the item at the same time
>all items in dungeons every player could roll on, and gear was ambiguous in its usage
>gear upgrades were rare and powerful
>bosses in raids dropped a single piece of gear per 10-20 players in a raid
>it was hard to replace people quickly in dungeons or raids, so you were stuck with people

All this combined led to lots of drama over the course of leveling and endgame. Immediately in Burning Crusade I noticed there was a lot less drama surrounding gear in endgame, and the leveling experience didn't matter as much cause it went by so quick and you got tons of good gear as quest rewards. Then you had lots of rep grinds for gear which make getting your gear not reliant on others not rolling. It was the start of the game being more fair, and less reliant on player socializing.

Vanilla is in a tier all in its own for having the best levelling experience, unlike all other expansions it wasn't a themepark for most players since they didnt just rush raids. People made their own fun with random world PvP and rerunning dungeons just for the social experience.
For nu-WoW Legion had the best raids and M+ were refreshing. Despite legendaries being RNG mythic EN/Nighthold eased alot of casuals into raiding since they were mostly easy until they naturally got filtered half way through Nighthold. The game should of just ended on a high note with Legion