18 days from release

>18 days from release
>absolutely no hype
>absolutely no shill threads
>absolutely no preorders
the absolute state of snoy

Attached: sirplease.jpg (886x886, 177.04K)

Unlike snoys who are obsessed with nintendo games, we dont give a flying fuck about their movies

there's nicocado threads every hour of every day

but the fact that theyre not here shilling it means they themselves dont even care

Plenty of hype outside of this board

source?

Well it's going against Elden ring. The affection for Horizon is divided. It's either the most boring shit ever or a pretty good game. Not inbetween.

I feel like every studio has turned into ubisoft
playing it incredibly safe and taking no risks, resulting in the most generic boring ass games

This game was so boring and easy

all of which are unfinished

>if a game isn't memed to death about it either being awful or godlike, it's a bad game
Man, just what the fuck happened? Are zoomers really this bad?

>no reply
Kek

Good, all the webms for these games that are spammed are the exact same
>you vs single enemy
>fires shot to agro if not already
>dodge attack
>counter with something
>slowmo attack or explosion
>dead enemy

I think it looks good and I'm buying it.

there are a lot of xlosers here
please post

and yet people on Any Forums still shill BOTW.

Looks great, though I do worry it won't be as captivating with the lore of the collapse of the planet already explored. I loved the gameplay and the concepts in the game but the actual plot was just okay and only a few characters stood out. I think if they spend some time going into what it is to be an AI and that kind of thing it might be good.

Either way, hoping around blowing parts off of robot animals will never get old so I'm ready whenever the PC port comes.

>no hype
>new video gets 1m less then a week

Attached: ggg.png (939x322, 214.78K)

>This thread
> we dont give a flying fuck about their movies
Yeah....

I take it you haven't played it? A lot of it is stealth gameplay but you absolutely run into situations where you're dealing with multiple enemies at once. The weak point system makes combat really fun, where you can hit a component to disable one or multiple enemies at once by causing a massive fireball or electric explosion, or freezing an enemy so you can one-shot them if you hit the right spot to take them out of the fight. It's great.

Gameplay looks boring as fuck, sadly.
Going against.
>Dying Light 2
>Elden Ring
>Total War Warhammer 3
It never had a chance.

Actually every playstation game is so "friendly" now. They have a really simple and generic gameplay... I mean boring gameplay