Mountain Blade 2 : Bonerlord

Is the game finally a decent alternative to Warband ?

Attached: Bannerlord_Banner.jpg (800x450, 278.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/fu54tu/cut_and_legacy_content_a_list_of_all_cut_content/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope

nah not yet
wait for the LOTR mod, and hopefully the Berserk mod

Mostly no but there are some rare things it does better such as sieges

Is SEVERE snowballing still an issue? Also, do sieges still kill your fps?

Snowballing is solved, don't know on the other, I never noticed a difference except a few times that seemed random.

I haven't played vanilla in a while so I wouldn't know. Regarding sieges I upgraded my PC late 2020 so my frame of reference is busted, the only thing I can say is that with the ultra setting for troop number I can drop to 30-50fps if I'm in the middle of a large melee (5600x, 3060Ti, 16GB RAM).

Waiting until Dickplomacy and any loli mods are released, then I'll pirate the game.

who the fuck actually tries to add loli to the jank that is m&b? have u seen their fucking texture engines?

it was always better

I will never like this game because it was way better before they restarted development. The game code still contains references to a vastly superior political system than what we ended up with.

Waiting for the Tang Dynasty mod

Attached: 120398471289074.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Are there any mods for Warband or Bannerlord that change the ranged weapon aiming system to
more conventional aiming instead of the holding down left click? The vanilla system is fine for medieval weapons but if you want to mod in things like more modern guns, more conventional aiming works better

Please elaborate

reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/fu54tu/cut_and_legacy_content_a_list_of_all_cut_content/

that post is 2 years old and some of it is simply redundant or has been implemented

>some
Some minor shits don't count. I want full-blown senatorial politics, slavery and sexism.

how would you even implement slavery or sexism? besides just oh in this faction women can't own fiefs or whatever, what would slaves even be? low tier troops with no wages?

>sexism
What do you mean how? This shit was in Warband. It's literally a feature that they've done before.
>slavery
Put prisoners in workshops or villages to increase profits, for one.

>No Napoleonic wars
No

There's been attempts, but I suspect the devs purposely made the children ugly as fuck to discourage lolicons.

Attached: Free dolls in my wagon.png (1085x610, 1.25M)