Do you prefer devs who try to stay focused to their own vision or devs who interact and listen to the community...

Do you prefer devs who try to stay focused to their own vision or devs who interact and listen to the community feedback?

Attached: 1643613498761.webm (720x1280, 2.75M)

I prefer Mario Kart Super Circuit

Attached: 1615675559566.png (954x954, 2M)

I do truly wonder how big his dick is. I am salivating a the thought of deepthroating it desu

you think there's still some of her ass and thigh DNA on where she sat?

Attached: 1642698449706.png (279x237, 3.02K)

user thats not a dev

Attached: 1643613156642.webm (720x1280, 2.92M)

it should be legal to just randomly beat women on the street

why do you people care so much about tik tok whores

based, what are some games for this feel

These constant threads are thinly veiled attempts to share suggestive TikToks featuring underage girls. I can see exactly what you're doing, you keep doing it, and I have and will continue to report each and every one to the moderation team.

well sir, the GTA series is popular because of this reason

fuck you tiktok nigger

Attached: cute anime girl.webm (577x474, 1017.78K)

These constant threads are thinly veiled attempts to share suggestive TikToks featuring underage girls. I can see exactly what you're doing, you keep doing it, and I have and will continue to masturbate to each and every one underage girl on tiktok.

theres literally nothing illegal on tiktok

kill yourselves. if you ever had any inclinations, don't let your dreams be dreams! get to it!

Attached: another cute anime girl.webm (256x468, 223.76K)

bro this is the most tame and softcore "gore" on the internet

how old are you? that animation is probably older than you.

Based

what compels a human being to broadcast such a mundane thing to the entire world

you don't fit in, shut the fuck up faggot

all fields and +1

Attached: 1 to image limit.png (180x180, 4.52K)

im not even apart of this thread dood. other than to post that your game is weak

Own version without a doubt, but for some games it might be situational, like games where the entire premise is multiplayer only, so feedback is definitely important.

What compels them to wear winter clothing in play daylight

helping me +1, keep replying

Attached: plus one.png (2560x1440, 7.9K)

post worst stuff pussy you wont

wtf shes only 17 years and 364 days old you disgusting pedophile creeps
im literally shaking

and your point? this thread is a waste anyways and youre just posting more waste inside of it..

so what are you trying to accomplish? because i doubt youre actually accomplishing anything close to what you think you are

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5.56K)

i went to your shitty board and the 1st thing i see is "no minors' tiktok" also they never post the source so fuck yourself and do an hero

still gets my dick hard so i don't care

listening to community feedback is a meme, it's just not possible because the community doesn't even exist as a single opinion plus they are retards who have no clue about game design

yep, these are the ones who awakened my inner ryona chad

Feedback should only be listened to if it hits 70-80~% level because that usually means there's a universally agreed problem.

why the edited version? you dont have original goatse? this is just proving youre a newfag

(you)

Attached: 1 to image limit.png (180x180, 10.13K)

This. I hate when devs refuse to listen a clear problem.

fucking pussy post worse stuff no balls

they should follow their vision but have open beta tests and silently take feedback and determine internally what they think would be an improvement
Shit like kamiya glasses antics with bayonetta should be the spirit more game devs have

seriously. bet this dude doesnt even have shoveldog lol

(you)

Attached: 1 to image limit.png (180x180, 10.16K)

she's 13 btw. enjoy getting sodomized by Tyrone in prison pedos

Imagine wasting your time trying to be a jannie in Any Forums

You are losing energy and time of your life over dilating at people who don't even know your existence, literally trying to piss in an ocean of piss

Attached: ezgif-6-4935b580be.webm (480x480, 682.17K)

DONT POST THAT GORE SHIT MAN YOURE EMBARRASSING THE SAGE POSTER

Jesus Christ... how is she even alive...

bitch ass no balls having faggot if you wanna kill a thread do it right and not like a bitch

HOLY FUCK is she alright?

I don't get it