Offensive games

Are there any games that exist which are so politically incorrect that they are possibly offensive?

Examples:
>plantation slave owner
>crash planes into twin towers
>shoot up school

Just things that normal people consider terrible in general. I like the idea of the absurdity. Has anyone tried to make games like these? GTA is the only thing that comes to mind but that's pretty tame compared to what I'm suggesting.

Attached: spa.jpg (709x709, 43.42K)

Manhunt was pretty bad back in the day
The Suffering too with one of the npcs calling another a "baby raping sack of shit" right in the intro

Custer's Revenge triggered an insane amount of normalfag autism so it's probably the most politically incorrect game ever, followed by Hatred

>Are there any games that exist which are so politically incorrect that they are possibly offensive?

A game that promotes the idea that people are individuals and are more than just the demographic they were born into. That would make a lot of people angry.

south park
postal
hatred

Attached: FKF3nGXWQAAfTZa.jpg (955x522, 202.62K)

Can't remember what it's called but a bunch of Nazis made a video game where you went on a killing spree, ironically it was also a buggy mess.

Postal 1-2 were also pretty controversial, you had extreme stereotypes, you used cats as silencers and could straight up pour gasoline on people, light them on fire, watch them burn to death and then piss on them, if you did it fast enough you could stop the flames. I only tried the second one and none of the above were cinematics or QTEs btw.

Some retards in the US got pretty assblasted due to Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball I think it was. I'm not talking about some whining on twitter, they made a really big thing out of it for some damn reason. Guess some people just have no life.

Can't really think of much else off the top of my head right now.

Attached: Postal-2-protesters.jpg (620x349, 56.72K)

desu i think this is the only game that fits anons description

This is only offensive to people who only read the title, like it's so clearly taking the piss out of Hitler and the Nazis you can't have an IQ above 60 if you miss it and went beyond that.

Ethnic Cleansing was the shit Nazi game. I only remember because there's a song at the beginning that pisses me off with how catchy it is. Also, they had a in NYC level that said Jewish New York, or something similar. Imagine being so creatively dead you don't have it say Jew York. Shit game, don't waste your time. If YouTube has anything still up, check it there

Just like people who are offended by things in video games in general?

Pretty much but that game was clearly a sexual joke game.

Super Columbine Massacre RPG

the c64 game where you're some white guy raping natives

Reminder that Hatred got delisted from Steam due to a SJW campaign, but Gabe had to step in and reverse that decision.

A C64 game? Never heard of that one.

Anyway, wasn't there a concentration camp management sim for MS-DOS?

There's that JFK assassination simulator

>there are subjects that are considered too offensive for video games to broach
And there exist people that think video game can ever be a "great art."

I remember when people got offended by that flat earth simulator game on steam.

There was a C64 German game called "RAF" (the terorrist group).

Attached: RAF.png (320x200, 1.78K)

Talking about offensive games made in Japan would be playing in easy mode, so I won't