What was the best ending?

What was the best ending?

Attached: __ame_chan_and_chouzetsusaikawa_tenshi_chan_needy_girl_overdose_drawn_by_eencya__sample-f220dd6c811e4d06963d1f19ca6a2b69.jpg (850x662, 174.68K)

Why was the other thread deleted?

Nymphomaniac
Also why the fuck did the jannies ban the last thread, we were talking about the damn game

Attached: 1643584987117.png (262x59, 2.88K)

>sold 100k in a week
>dev just said it sold 150k three days after that announcement

HOLY FUCK BROS
HOW DO WE STOP AME

The one where you hang yourself as a 40 yo failure in your mothers basement aka all of them YWNBAW

That'd be a good one if I wasn't half your age and didn't bench your bodyweight you bald greasy pig of a man.

Attached: 1635632321).png (1785x138, 34.12K)

Mods are faggots and there's an autistic user on a crusade mass reporting them even though the game is barely a week old.

Oh man the game's sales are ramping up. I wonder if it can reach quarter a million.

Or maybe because it's basically /vg/ tier threads nowadays. There's even a /vg/ thread for this game now.

The endings where she doenst betray p-chan

Janny mad about people discussing a game that was released fucking one week ago.
And a mod before telling people to fuck off to /vg/
Meanwhile you have threads like pic related that never have anything happen to them

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1225x794, 195.68K)

>bench your bodyweight
Is that supposed to be impressive? Most people weigh less than 100kg so you‘re not even benching 2 plates. Do you think you‘re strong?

any juicy drama happen in that glowie discord?

Attached: 1643101282204.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

>maybe because it's basically /vg/ tier threads nowadays
Nigger the game is barely a week old and if you wanna go full /vg/ backseat janny crusade then go do something about the daily Touhou threads we've been having for over 2 FUCKING YEARS NOW.

Attached: 1623084420003.gif (1392x908, 305.9K)

did they deserve it Any Forums?

Fucked up how they're not 404'ing threads to make room for more Smash
It's only getting bigger from here, word of mouth is gonna make this thing go viral but it will never make us real

The solution is to post 2 threads any time they delete one so they get the message and stop powertripping and let us discuss out video games in peace.

Your first mistake was thinking you're comparable to most people you slimy weak slug-man.

Post body. I‘m curious what a zoomer that thinks a sub 2 plate bench is worth mentioning looks like.

I'm not here to be your fap material you hideously deformed sexually degenerate slug-man.

KAngel was right about everything
Ignore backseat jannies

Attached: 1643367676912.png (696x908, 58.73K)

That‘s what i thought

There's no 'best ending', unfortunately. But I'm glad in the very end she's fixed herself. Now I just have to find a way to fix myself after Ame's game.

Attached: gosling49.gif (220x220, 327.04K)

That nobody will ever send you a picture of their body? 40 year cold streak treating you rough huh?

Not him and he's a faggot but that's kind of a bad example. 2hu is intrinsic to the culture of this site, it's like asking Any Forums to stop discussing Eva.

At least I get to post my edit again

Attached: Ame Jonestown.jpg (3042x2612, 3.1M)

Too much of a pussy to post body on a board full of fat nerds. One day you‘ll bench 2 plates, no worries kid

Cultural phenomenon here we come.

>2hu is intrinsic to the culture of this site
If you're gonna enforce rules then do it equally, otherwise you end up with this shitty "cultural phenomenon" excuse to support your bias.
And I say this as someone who's been making Touhou threads on Any Forums since 2011.

Find me on Any Forums and I'll show you my triceps and 9 inch cock and give you another thing to add to the long list of reasons you're insecure about yourself.

Noooooooo
Kangel
I don't want to drink the koolaid
Nooooo

Will that make you finally bench 2 plates?

I liked Happy End World and Do You Love Me? I Am Legend was pretty cool too.

Attached: 1643081947515.gif (1392x908, 367.49K)

Happy End World is a great alternative companion piece to the tulpa end. Both provide different kinds of satisfaction.

you're both faggots stfu

Attached: Shibi.png (960x960, 11.11K)

You feeling bad about yourself? That's not going to motivate me but it's kind of funny to think about you tearing up irl.

You WILL drink the koolaid
The only thing that bugs me about the plot in the game is Ame being able to find weed and acid. That shit is hard to find in Japan

Attached: 1643260431014.gif (1430x1095, 274.21K)

I still think it‘s hilarious that you think bringing up a sub 2 plate bench out of nowhere was a good idea