If you had to rate a video game based on 10 categories (Music, Artstyle, Gameplay...

If you had to rate a video game based on 10 categories (Music, Artstyle, Gameplay, Replayability ect) what would those catogories be? What matters most to you in a game?

Attached: 1638384444704.jpg (2048x2048, 667.92K)

Gameplay. I play every game genre ever if the gameplay is good.

Gameplay if only because that's the entire point of a game.

Also hello orungutano

hello orungutano

hello orungutano

hello orungutano
I'm afraid I have some kind of vague autism so 'replayability' will come naturally if I like the game enough.

hello orungutano

You'd need to divide everything into sub categories to get to 10, these categories are usually too loose: Gameplay can be responcivity, difficulty or depth. Music can be sound design & music. Graphics can be artstyle, visual design, maybe that's where you put the FPS too. And then replay value & story I guess.

Gameplay > music > artstyle > replayability

Probably Gameplay > Artstyle > Soundtrack > Story

>Heart made out of fat
hello orungutano

hello orungutano

Off the top of my head, using a 200 point scale:
Game Mechanics (what you/your character actually does to interact with things): 40pts
Game Design (Level/Enemy/Boss/Encounter/Puzzle Design): 40pts
Replay Value (Number of ways to play or that arcadey feeling of going through it over and over to do better): 20pts
Sound (Music, Sound Design, Voice Acting; I'd rate the OST out of 10 separately just because): 20pts
Art (Visual Design, UI design, Character Design, animation): 20pts
Polish (Bugs/Softlocks/Visual Glitches, or lack thereof): 15pts
Writing (Likable characters, plot when applicable): 15pts
Performance (Framerate, options to improve performance built-in, does it make the console/PC run loud & hot): 15pts
Graphics (Actual graphical fidelity, textures, realism, draw distance): 10pts
Extra (That little bit of extra superfluous stuff that puts a game over the top, like easter eggs, unlockable costumes, minigames, a QoL feature that's not common): 5pts

hello orangutango

Attached: 1638759472653.jpg (540x487, 41.72K)

hello orungutano

hello orungutano

Attached: 1623048297106.jpg (828x595, 60.66K)

hello orungutano

I won't say I want to be fat orangetan

hello orungutano

Replayability and gameplay for sure, don't like hopping around buying shit alll the time
Also
hello orungutano

hello orungutango

The most important things to me are music, and fun gameplay. TOO MUCH story pisses me off.

hello orungutano
I would also like to make it known to my fellow anons and survenilance agencies that I love orangutans (pongos) and plan to help protect their habitat once I allocate enough pounds.

hello orungutano!!
Also the only category that matters is gameplay. Maybe art style if you like gachashit

hello orungutano