Play the King's Field series

Play the King's Field series

Attached: King's Field[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F7kh3tk.mp3].png (1280x720, 977.26K)

No

Sorry, I'm already playing a superior game.

Attached: 2021-12-04_11-36-24-403_Alive 4.0.1 Fantasy.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

Which game I should start with so I won't get instantly filtered

First game is only hard if you don't have a guide. It's basically like the first Zelda game but in 3D to some degree. The combat is very basic where its borderline impossible to not cheese every enemy and boss in the game. Hit enemy, back up, wait for stamina gauge to fill so you can do max damage when you attack, hit enemy, back up, etc.

King's Field 4 is the best for beginners

Play 2, don't use a guide unless you're extremely stuck, which shouldn't happen as long as you're thorough. Touch all the fucking walls, and just a tip, save before you place a Dragon Stone in the pedestals by the fountain, you want to enable the MP water so you have a source of MP restoration sooner, the other one is just a fucking antidote and it's useless because you can just use a spell for that.

What's this?

If it wasn't so damn slow paced I would. If it played like Skyrim or even Hexen I would play it. The combat seems so pointlessly shitty.

damn is that the new pokemon game?
looks sick

Final Fantasy XIV

it's slow paced only if you view it as an action game. it's about as fast as a turn based rpg. plus every title aside from the very first one has a run button

>don't use a guide
>but here's some tips and spoilers
low IQ KF poster

I tried Kings Field IV for the PS2 and it was unbelievably horrible from a technical standpoint.

You can't get much more slow and clunky than it.

Practically unplayable.

I also played some Evergrace which is another Fromsoft PS2 game and it was unbelievably bad from a programming/game-engine/mechanical/gameplay standpoint.

Stop pretending like that shit was good.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>it's slow paced only if you view it as an action game.
>it's about as fast as a turn based rpg.

But it isn't a turn based RPG. It is an action RPG with a very weird stamina system and the game features no combos of any sort. In fact its worse combat than morrowind even. Its pretty much just one attack in the game and you want to wait for the stamina to increase for attacks at full strength. The game does not have good combat and it does in fact look too shitty to even try. I don't care about the rest of the game since its not remarkable enough to even mention. Good but not outstanding. So fuck it.

These games look extremely bland, though. Why should I play them?

But 4 is so god damned slow. I really liked 1-3, Shadow Tower and Abyss but fuck. Why does 4 have to look so much better. Yes I could speed it up on an emulator but I'm unsure of how to do that and pressing tab to turn on frame skip does nothing even though I assumed it would speed the game up.

your loss. theyre still good games and kf4 is in my top 5 games of all time

Evergrace is the special kid in Fromsofts library. It does no one any good to assume the rest of From Software's library is similar. You could not have picked a worse game. I'm not saying you'll like anything else but damn.

holy shit

you aren't owed an explaination, you're genuinely too stupid, and are worth no ones effort.