Do we have any Divinity 2 enjoyers on Any Forums tonight?

Do we have any Divinity 2 enjoyers on Any Forums tonight?

Attached: Divinity Anon.png (524x411, 435.04K)

wtf i'm dead??

I suggest you drop your steam and we find 2 more anons and have a coop session

I JUST finished playing and am heading to bed. I started yesterday and got up to the part where you have to fight the witch in the cave to free the dragon. Tried the fight twice and failed, but it's late so i'll leave it for tomorrow.
Honest question, what's the appeal of drop-in multiplayer for this game? isn't it supposed to be heavily story driven gameplay? I don't see people just dropping in and just sitting through dialogs, though i may be wrong.

Has anyone played 1? How do they compare? I really enjoyed the first 20-30 hours but after reaching the bitch in the ice prison I just cant keep going for some reason

Sounds good to me. Are you in to fucking other dudes too?

i would because ive already played through it before. Intresting to see the choices other people make while just hanging back, judging them

I finished it years ago. I liked it. It's a nice story-driven game to enjoy with like-minded friends. Which is why i asked this since i don't really see this game as good for drop-in multiplayer with randoms. It's been a while, but i'd say 2 is better in every single aspect, barring the predefined characters. But even then, you can highly customize their choices and builds, or simple go with your own custom characters all the way.

Ive played through them both. The second is better at almost everything. The first is still a good game but the second is a masterpiece on my opinion

If you have someone willing to play the whole ass game with you it's pretty good. I played with my GF.

#? You think I have a shot?

Yeah i played 1 in its entirety with a mate, but we've gone our separate ways since. I've put off 2 for way too long and started just now. I just figured it's better to have someone with you all the way, as opposed to a bunch of randoms throughout.

can't stand the writing, otherwise I would probably enjoy it.

Starting this soon. Which pregen character is the most based?

The skelly

What class is he?

>most based
Chad Prince

any char can be any class, and you can respec at any time, but will need to acquire new spells on a per class basis, Fane has a unique skill to give himself a bonus turn which is bonkers on jsut about any class, his story is also the best too

Already beat the game. It's great

Am I bad or is the game just hard? Feel like there's not a lot of quests to grind to get levels.
I've been stuck on the Alexandar fight for a while

great gameplay, boring game

no, i'm not gay. Are you?

sorry for the slow reply, i lost internet for a while

Attached: smiling.jpg (236x354, 17.64K)

i'm playing it for the first time right now and yeah, alexandar is a pretty shitty boss.
i basically just had to keep re-doing the fight until the worm decided to fuck his guys up instead of mine.

W-Worm?

Attached: 2 88 3212456.png (2738x3680, 444.97K)

oh boy, you're in for a treat.