ITT Dumb Lore in Game

>”It has an IQ of 5000. It calculates many things in order to gain the edge in every battle.”
>Smarter than a super computer
>Despite this, takes orders from a 10 year old child

Attached: DC526D25-9FC4-45F6-B404-EF3E8F1AB107.png (475x475, 159.07K)

Pokemon on the down low was letting you know that intelligence does not necessarily mean what you think it means. For Alakazam, his 5000 IQ may be best spent for his satisfaction to be a Pokemon. What would you do if you had 5000 IQ? You'd understand too much for wealth or love to have meaning. You'd probably fight battles too just for adrenaline rushes. How else would you feel happiness or excitement?

Is the pokedex canon?

Is Red (or any other the other playable trainers) catching an Alakazam canon?

Yes, if it’s in the dex it’s canon

Shovelknight saving Shieldknight without realizing he was being cucked by Blackknight. The game seems like a weird allegory for BPD. Shovelknight goes to save the princess while her ex tells him she's a lost cause.

>he was being cucked by black knight
What? I don't remember that at all

>What? I don't remember that at all
you go through the game only vaguely knowing who black knight is and trying to talk him down. He tells you multiple times it's hopeless and you shouldn't bother with her. You get to the final battle with him and he resigns to your judgment but still warns you against it. He was loosely affiliated with her the entire game, outside of your view.

tl;dr he definitely orbited into her gash

>You'd understand too much for wealth or love to have meaning.
Yeah, that's why every genius is a poor virgin.
Oh wait.

the pokedex is canonically written by the player character who is a child

Could he manipulate my prostate with his mind?

Pokemon do not possess self-actualization. It's what makes them monsters that can be owned instead of people with rights.

He does it out of respect.

>Yeah, that's why every genius is a poor virgin.
most of them in the current day are celibate cucks working for tech companies and vote for higher taxes. I say celibate because they tend to have one or two kids with someone looking for a sperm donor, effectively. Historically, they were virgins, yep. Some of the most brilliant men to have ever lived were almost definitely virgins.

Yeah, look at Notch.

>completely abandons the wealth angle when challenged because he knows it's fucking retarded and goes straight for "smart people tend to be virgins"
Which is why Einstein was a virgin.
Oh wait.
I mean that's why Socrates was a virgin.
Oh wait.
I mean that's why Stephen Hawking was a virgin. I mean he was a fucking vegetable cyborg so there's no way he w-
OH WAIT.

>inb4 Y-y-you only n-named three people out of b-b-billions throughout history, I'm st-st-still right!
Yeah feel free to produce a comprehensive list of geniuses that shows even half of them died virgins. Hell, I'll settle for modern day geniuses. Chop, chop.

they actually do. it's pretty demonstrable that less intelligent people have more children and have children sooner than intelligent people.

also, wealth is only as valuable as your means to use it. You missed the point of a world where Pokemon battling is the highest foundation in a loosely honor based culture. As far as we've seen, wealth in Pokemon doesn't really bring you much. The concept of a lot of money just seems to get people into trouble in that cartoon world.

Moving to the real world, wealth isn't as valuable as ethical security. A large chunk of people make it to the 1% of earners but choose to leave the career because it isn't what they want to do for a living. It would be easy to point to high paying jobs that are dangerous or lack structure such as trucking or green energy technician. In the case of intelligence, you could easily be a lawyer and make 400$ an hour if you are in the top 98% of reading comprehension, which is easier than it sounds. But most people with intelligence choose brain grunt work of being a codemonkey. Even in the tech industry the people who choose to be system analysts and software developers vastly outnumber the entry point security and administrators. It's a hop skip and a stone away for a much higher salary but it doesn't really matter when you already have enough.

Attached: 1621638621953.png (860x834, 436.86K)

Some of them could even be mutated kids

Attached: kadabra.jpg (718x45, 11.91K)

You're going to mention being ordered around by a 10 year old and not the fact that it can only know four fucking moves?

I mean a 10 year old can order god around so why not

Of course it doesn't make sense. You don't have a 5000 IQ

>You'd understand too much for wealth or love to have meaning.

Attached: 1641579928333.png (750x743, 7.32K)

by the way, all 3 of those people would disagree with you. Especially Socrates who explicitly talked about the highest good being necessarily first in body and secondly in mind. I imagine he would actually like Alakazam quite a bit since Alakazam fits the perfect man as detailed by Aristotle. That was one of the virtues that all 3 of them agreed on.

cheers and goodnight Any Forums

Attached: 1625778010183.jpg (750x747, 66.83K)

What does his 5000 IQ tell him about spoons

>they actually do. it's pretty demonstrable that less intelligent people have more children and have children sooner than intelligent people.
Cool, not only did you start off your post with no proof other than your own assertion that you were correct despite being directly asked for more, you followed it up by moving the goalpost all the way from "they die virgins" to "they have less children and/or have children later in life." The rest of your post gets minimum effort rebuttals.
>As far as we've seen, wealth in Pokemon doesn't really bring you much.
You see a pitiful amount of the economic structure of the pokemon world, as it's not the driving factor of the game. Shocking that such a thing might be glossed over in a children's game.
>But most people with intelligence choose brain grunt work of being a codemonkey.
The software development field does not dwarf the traditionally "smart" fields of medicine, law, engineering, or mathematics by any stretch of the imagination. You're literally just making shit up now.

Alan Turing
>b-but gay sex counts as sex!
No!