Gunvolt / Luminous Avenger iX / Inti Thread

You weren't a chump and gave up trying to beat the fair challenge that is Hard Mode, right user?

You can do it, you can overcome~

Attached: copenlolafacesit.jpg (706x1000, 149.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/subject/Gunvolt / Luminous Avenger iX / Inti Thread /
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/U3lPDjo9X01N3EHq-zjqaQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=9gK-Js5MN5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didnt this come out a year ago

iX 2 just came out last week, user

wtf I thought Gunvolt 3 was the next game, when was it even revealed

I cheat engined to the max amount of lives (231) and I'm ready to get pass the filter in hard mode.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

After all day I finally made progress.

But man some of the hard mode fights are something else

>Blue cope can literally just end Cryo when its used whenever he wants because fuck you
>Hard mode Ace is truly cancer, Inti continued the tradition of the ninjas being the most pain in the ass to actually fight. Just like Phantom

My nerves are too shot to play anymore.

Attached: FFWoLLdaUAAyl2L.jpg (800x1131, 132.18K)

>the max is 231

that's a really fucking random number for the max

>Blue cope can literally just end Cryo when its used whenever he wants because fuck you
I love how he's not actually immune to it, but he just fucking turns it off himself. Reminds me of what happens when you try to use chronoforce on Albert in ZXA.

cute pretentious beedrill

Is Yandere Kohaku better then normal Kohaku? Should her ending be the canon one?

Attached: 1643395967213.jpg (1920x1080, 157.36K)

>tfw no roro gf

Attached: 1618621185894.jpg (1000x1000, 105.37K)

Pro tip: the time slow weapon works on every boss, even in hard mode. It especially shreds Ace if you use Gatling Blitz right afterwards.

It is the next game, iX1 was a holdover game to make the wait more bearable for GV3, and that still got a sequel.

Is GV2 harder or easier than the first one anons?

>Pro tip: the time slow weapon works on every boss, even in hard mode. It especially shreds Ace if you use Gatling Blitz right afterwards.
b-but my score...

Harder for scoring, for survival about the same (A lot more bosses can overheat you though)

10 hours in and I have no clue what the difference is, still

Attached: Untitled.png (787x248, 21.66K)

GV2 allows you to continue aiming during a horizontal dash, in iX2 a horizontal dash goes perfectly straight. GV2 is better if you can get used to it.

>in iX2
er, in iX1 I mean

>hard mode
>score
lmao, lol even

Either paid shill sent by Inti or a autistic discord fag that doesn't know how to mask their posting
arch.b4k.co/v/search/subject/Gunvolt / Luminous Avenger iX / Inti Thread /
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/U3lPDjo9X01N3EHq-zjqaQ/

DID YOU KILL MY SISTER COPEN?!

Attached: GreenBlade.png (212x210, 86.58K)

Idk what game but what does face sitting actually feel like?

I want to lose to her butt

Yeah, I'm happy enough when I get A. Maybe if I tried really hard I could get X on one of the easier levels, but probably not.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gK-Js5MN5Y

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 7.03K)