Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: 11307ddV-pWycIHQcqD63yAxAoKAJIqKmdhMTd0WH0a0NjzojY-mnKc0V3zz61d4PoTgncPqkHOSgwOs1ktRnVdO8_YETFWE.jpg (2048x2048, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/codevein/mods/82
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's alright but stranger of paradise is about to BTFO its whole concept as a job-system arpg

no. just play dark souls

No, souls games aren’t good games, souls clones are striving for mediocrity at best.

No, it is not good, is GREAT.

I thought it was ok the controls are normal in that the face buttons are used for attack unlike garbage souls controls, but it has a stamina bar that drains when you preform basic attacks and it interrupts the flow of combat kinda like souls garbage

Do you like edgy pop music, tranime, jerk off to cartoons and yearn for a surgical hole where your dick used to be? Then you'll love it. If not, there's plenty of alternatives.

it's a lot better than you'd think (playing solo), the bosses are a lot of fun, but it's got a very budget overall feel, environments are very snapkit

why do i get the feeling all of your posts for the past five years have revolved around trying to turn normal words into insults against t rannies

No. It is alright though. If it didn't have the character creator then it wouldn't have been notable at all.

I played through it and enjoyed it, but honestly it is forgettable.

I can't fucking wait. Also the only good parts of Code Vein is the OST and CC. Everything outside of that is average or shit

Ok gaslighting tranny

It's nice. Only lets you make homosexual fuccbois but at least the girls you can make are cute.

people really do just post on Any Forums without even reading what they're responding to huh

it's worth the price on steam right now for sure

are you a soulsborne obsessed autist who just needs to scratch that itch but you've played everything else? It's alright.

Otherwise just play actual soulsborne.

Soulsbornes don't have enough cute girls, nor does it let me fight a mutant vampire Hatsune Miku.

>God Eater died for this

No it didn't. God Eater 3 continued getting way more and way better support even after Code Vein was released, while all Code Vein got was some dogshit depths dungeons with a few new bosses. God Eater is still their favorite child, even though Code Vein is the more successful of the two financially.

What are some good big tiddy mods?

Attached: booba commander.png (687x1049, 234.48K)

God Eater is like the first that the parents just shoved all their hopes and dreams onto. And then they accidentally had another kid and they already completely blew their load on the first trying to make that kid as successful as possible, so they just have no expectations for the second kid. But the second kid, like, accidentally becomes twice as successful as the first with less than half the effort and the parents are in this awkward situation where, like, they can't just stop and say that everything they did for the first kid was for nothing, so they double down.

chuuni kino

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

its alright, animations being a bit dogshit are what made me dislike it a little bit

nexusmods.com/codevein/mods/82

Attached: 82-1571696233-1285716876.png (1683x946, 612.07K)