Realistically, can snoys ever recover from this?

Realistically, can snoys ever recover from this?

Attached: 1643452914675.png (613x726, 201.33K)

Snoy doesn't make video games

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-pokedex-leak-rumor.jpg (1600x900, 308.48K)

I see none crying about this game, it's just another pokemon game added into shelves of many others, i only see threads created with this pic.

Attached: bAYvIcPiuus.jpg (595x445, 131.18K)

snoys are used to taking it up the ass

last few days were nothing but thread OPs with cherrypicked webm/screenshots of the game with bait titles
>the snoy cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: forallthegaymers.jpg (784x489, 540.09K)

Fuck off snoy pokechads win again
>20m sold, minimum
Eat shit

snoys utterly mindbroken

Attached: 1579500573237.jpg (249x249, 7.9K)

finally i am a part of history

I hate consolefags so much

>tendie using popularity/revenue as a gauge for quality
I agree, Genshin Impact > BotW

So let me get this straight, if you dislike this game that's only because you're a snoy? Console faggotry is so tiresome

Botw sold more copies and has a better metascore. Again, eat shit snoy.

>t.snoy

Don't like PlayStation games, as you would say "cope seethe, and dialate [insert buzzword here]"

>this game sucks
>YOU ARE LE MAD SNOY SNOY SNOY SNOY SNOY SNOY
low quality bait

shouldve put the pinch emoji under her chin desu

*SIPS
>It doesn’t NEED difficulty options
>It doesn’t NEED abilities
>It doesn’t MATTER they removed cities complete with big ass strippers/businesswomen grinding on Male MC
>It doesn’t NEED to look good on its hardware
>It doesn’t MATTER that Pokemon Colloseum and Pokken Tournament isn’t canon
>It doesn’t MATTER that they cut the Pokepark 2 features and references
>It doesn’t MATTER that they cut a optional rail shooter section against Mega Ray done by Kamiya himself
>It doesn’t MATTER that the Arceus fight suks
>>It doesn’t MATTER they cut a Bakugan Battle Brawlers(2009)section where you face off against Omega Leonidas
>It doesn’t MATTER that they cut the Nero Angelo fight with Ultra Violet remixed
>It doesn’t MATTER that the OST is mogged by Kite’s theme in Duel Links of all games.
>It doesn’t MATTER that they cut out the KALIN KESSLER superboss and a special Death Animation complete with Infernity Death Gunman shooting the MC after gambling a draw with Kalin and losing
>It doesn’t NEED to have God Arceus and Mega Rayquaza double battle with you while blasting Song of Hope at max volume as reality begins to crumble around you
>It doesn’t MATTER that they cut the Champion Cavern complete with Superbosses being the protagonists from all previous games with the best teams from those regions respectively
>It doesn’t MATTER they cut the Jack Atlas event where you both breakdance to his theme
>It doesn’t MATTER that they cut the Karaoke Kompout where you could sing Devil Trigger with Nero and Kyrie
>It doesn’t MATTER they cut the event where you and Yusei sing HyperDrive and Clear Mind while Stardust Dragon flies in the background
>It doesn’t MATTER that they cut the event where you sing ARC-V 1st OP(dub) with Yuya as Odd Eyes ARC Dragon duels with God Arceus in the background
You are here
>Graphics don’t MATTER
>Seconds since Any Forums seethe over PLA
>YOU’LL BUY IT ANYWAY SO SHUT UP ALREADY!

Attached: 2004C114-B2B5-492F-BAD8-B2618D466470.jpg (1024x576, 114.76K)

did you play the game and have any criticism that isnt just you seething impotently?
didnt think so snoy

Attached: 1567374424614.jpg (585x585, 53.92K)

Metacritic is pretty average and the sales were always going to be locked. What's there to cry over? 10 years olds love pokemon regardless of quality.

>It doesn't nee-ACK

Attached: 1643573835870.png (768x719, 27.7K)

sony really mindbroke this place

Seething.