Can we expect a non pozzed story for spiderman 2?

Can we expect a non pozzed story for spiderman 2?

Attached: FKDOH9NXoAAJGv_.png (547x744, 647.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8pUK04rIf34
youtu.be/7OeeHz0uNdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's a pozzed?

no of course not. don't be stupid

No

Attached: 1643339446340.jpg (1282x722, 252.07K)

wtf is that real? how can they show ASS like this?? this offends me greatly

Short of them naming it Niggerman and making him do exactly what a black person would do upon receiving Spidey powers (rob banks, use superhuman strength to sucker punch white folx, pick up bitches at da club, webshoot gas station Swishers while the clerk isn't looking), no.

>crime in progress
gets me everytime

The real revolution in this image is not the ass shot but the fact a Western comic put such a cute backpack in it. I appreciate this artist's concept of cute things.

Speak English you retarded ape.

Post-modern as in left leaning I guess

It stems from AIDS vernacular as in willfully making someone HIV positive. Like cancer/AIDS used back then but adopted by Any Forumsacks.

Does Any Forums do anything but bitch about fucking niggers 24/7?

Attached: UD4XrDS.png (468x750, 648.22K)

Checked

>p-p-p-p-p-pozzed
fuck off idiot

>>p-p-p-p-p-pozzed
>fuck off idiot

Attached: 1636811572212.jpg (555x631, 77.69K)

Of course we do
we have also threads bitching about women
threads bitching about trannies
and threads bitching about identity politics

Attached: 1625727451461.jpg (960x960, 226.09K)

Here is something I have never understood. Why do straight men hate women with an undying passion but at the same time go on and on about how much they want to have a wife?

This seems unhealthy.

The fact that they can't get a wife to their liking is one of the main reason why they hate women, at least on Any Forums, user.

Because women do the mirror opposite.
>I hate men
>why doesn't a man want to take care of me? :(

Tl;dr: they hate thots, a wife is supposed to be the opposite of a thot, which is what they want.

Imagine you are dying of thirst but all the water at your disposal is sewage water, to the point that the only solution you see is buying clean water, but it's crazy expensive and from foreign countries and it might be pretending to be clean just to dupe you or might become sewage after you acquire it.
You could try to get your own jug of filthy water and try to purify it for several years to make it not toxic but by the time that gets somewhere the water would've probably evaporated or someone else would've drank it without you noticing.

So Any Forumstards use bug chaser language? Gross. Those guys are legit demented.

No I don't think they're going to make a spider man game where he says nigger and sets fire to a black orphanage. No one will. Maybe consider making your own games. Or completing your Count Ackula cosplay and finding a noose.

>Faggot
>calls others unhealthy

Lmao

pizza for italy

And you didn't notice "based" came from ooga-booga nigger "music"? Bet you've said it over nine thousand times .

⊂⊂

Does Any Forums do anything but have shit relationships with their dads?

It is just like complaining about bad games, when they out number the good or people just accept them/like them, then there will be even more bad games and it ruins all hope of future games.

ave maria

Ahem, let ius laugh at the retardation and the literal clown circus of the right

youtu.be/8pUK04rIf34

youtu.be/7OeeHz0uNdM

HONK HONK
no food for you

Why do faggots engage in acts that puts shit on their dicks?