Holy FUCK, this shit is harder than Demon's Souls

holy FUCK, this shit is harder than Demon's Souls.

Attached: my-japanese-coach.png (908x819, 635.99K)

why would anyone want to learn the language of a country that lost WW2?

japs are so mind broken too they use english like 50% of the time

is demon's souls hard?

post the moonman edit

Feels like once you get a good routine going you get gains without even working for it. You're just reading for fun not work so it comes naturally.

Attached: 1356145486778.png (696x428, 173.86K)

let me get this straight
godan verb: usually end with -u, and conjugate into different forms, 聞く is a godan verb
ichidan verb: usually end with -ru, they do not change their stems to add suffixes like masu or masen, 食べる is a ichidan verb

難しいね

Bruh, just read; you don't even need to think about stupid shit like this goddam and shittydam verb crap.

Well, it's been 10 years since I started learning Japanese and I've been living in Japan for half of that, so I think I got it down pretty well. Speaking too. Just recently I was moving and could enjoy being racist together with the Japanese lady helping me (mainly against SEA monkeys, they're not liked here).

My advice it simply to persevere and don't give into retarded memes posted online about how someone does million words a day or crap. Just go on with your pace. Also avoid all online communities about learning Japanese. Just grab resources and go.

>Also avoid all online communities about learning Japanese. Just grab resources and go.
yeah, every time i see one of these threads people just discard any kind of resource for learning just to say their way of learning is superior, just for some other dude to say the exact same thing.

Kill yourself, AJATT cultist. Learning basic grammar and vocab rules will help with comprehending material in your target language.

> Learning some ching chong language badly so you can larp as a comic sidekick instead of something useful.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Weebs are fucking hilarious.

? Demon’s Souls is fairly easy. No-level up runs are quite fun.

it was fucking hilarious after i fucked your mom to death last night.

fucking DESTROYED

That's strange, my mother's still alive
BUT MY TRANSVESTITE FATHER WAS JUST FOUND DEAD

How is it there? I'll never go but I like to think about it

Very nice as long as you don't have a pressing need for close socialization. Sometimes you can see posts online like "I got depressed in Japan" and it's often Americans etc. who get down when someone doesn't want to become their best friend instantly.

Also knowing the language is paramount.

because it's fun you silly baka
sadly, yes. eacon, meiku, mania, geemu, sukaato, purei, etc.
oh no learning about verbs that end in -eru and -iru (ichidan) and the rest of verbs (godan) is sooo hard. 着る is ichidan and 切る is godan yet they read kIRU oh no it's so hard to conjugate them as 着て(kite) and 切って(kitte) to remember which is which.
it's not like learning something so stupidly simple and trivial could help you guess conjugations on the spot instead of relying on your memory.
>Also avoid all online communities about learning Japanese
par for the course for any language, really. lots of retards who don't know what they're talking about, or "simplifying" stuff for beginners with little white lies which come back to bite you in the ass later.
the worst are probably the RTK cultists who waste 2-3 months memorizing lists of English keywords and associating them to moonrunes instead of spending that time actually learning the language.