If you could make a game about these fashion models, what would it be about?

If you could make a game about these fashion models, what would it be about?

Attached: E9E136D0-7050-457E-AB1B-FB5990DAB032.jpg (1504x1500, 364.5K)

cum

What is the scientific explanation of why indians are 100x smarter than cumskins?

I see every Indian in America is a homeowner with a high profile STEM/business jobs. All the major tech company CEOs are also Indian. Indians are also statistically the highest wage earners in the US. Whereas the average whitoid is a renter and works low class jobs, like store clerk or in construction.

>inb4 poo in loo
I'll poo on your mom's face bitch

Attached: peepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

god i wanna run them over with one-a these

Attached: roastie_masher.jpg (800x533, 75.02K)

None of those girls are attractive

they all look like trannies

you get priority for immigration if you have a STEM degree. If they are more likely to let a STEM indian into your country, you're mor elikely to see a STEM indian in your country. India is also poor as shit, so most other Indians wouldnt be able to afford to immigrate anyway

They are all flat, almost thought it was CP. Are jews trying to promote pedophilia again?

And assuming it's not just a dating sim that's pretty hard to say, I wanna almost say a game where you play a model who murders the other contestants so you're the only one left.

But if we're talking dating sim, I'd actually like to see it be something awful. Like all the girls you can date are vapid, boring and awful people so dating most of them would be a bad idea. The best ending for the game is you choosing to be single.

Begone retard.

Body horror and torture

>Fashion Model Scout: Rape Castings 2 : The Shit Lords

Wow so you're telling me your community will flourish if you practice nepotism and discrimination in hiring in a strong industry?

In depth character creator and clothes creator and full penetration sex scenes with jiggle physics

I fucked up how I typed that because I'm retarded my bad. Switch those numbers around.

>t.low test

Attached: 51AA0245-4071-4DAC-AC1D-B5E686BE6293.jpg (628x400, 28.34K)

Why you wanna hurt women? That’s messed up mang

Attached: 735B49E4-9FE9-48D6-A0CE-1AC79863129F.png (640x616, 206.58K)

>Why you wanna hurt women? That’s messed up mang
I don't, sir... uh, what I meant was that I want them to do the torturing... of convicted ... white male terrorists???? Uhh yeah.

thats a man

>Poos can hire only other poos with impunity while simultaneously making it so that whites are forced by law to have diversity hires
>wow guise this must mean that poos are smarter!
If Poos were actually smart then India would actually be relevant and not a third world shithole. Next.

Why does that black girl have one of those neck pillows sitting on top of her head?

You don't need to, they're already flat.

this
if you're going to fuck women who look like trannies, you might as well just fuck trannies
at least they actually have dicks

>over a billion indians in the world
>large population so there's a lot of smart indians
>smart indians can work themselves into a place where they can leave their shithole country
>they go for america land of the free
>americans see a disproportionate amount of smart indians
This works in general for emigration from poor countries with the exception of waves of refugees. In a poor but stable country only the better off people will have the means to leave their shit hole. This in turn leads to the poor country suffering more because they lose their smartest individuals who could lift up their shithole but choose to live a cozy life in a better country.

Choosing to go to america is laughable though. Its yet another shithole.