HAVE YOU EVER REALLY WANTED TO BE

HAVE YOU EVER REALLY WANTED TO BE
A TOTAL REBEL FLIPPING TABLES ON THE ENEMY?
DID YOU EVER TRY TO FURTHER IMPROVE
HOW FAST YOU PUNCH PEOPLE THROUGH THE ROOF? OH
WAS THERE EVER ANY CERTAIN TIME
WHEN YOU THOUGHT BRUTE FORCE AND STYLE COMBINE WELL?
I GUESS NOW'S TIME TO SHINE
'CAUSE FINALLY SHE'S HERE, HERE COMES VI

Attached: 1640218944499.png (510x653, 466.88K)

I hate that I remember that song so clearly, it feels like that login screen was there yesterday. why do the sands of time hurt me so?

I want nu-Vi to jab my ribs.

arcane secondaries are mentally ill

Im glad i don't know those lyrics or how the song goes. Haven't played since 2014.

Fuck her, Caitlyn was better.

Arcane Vi is shit.
OG Vi is based hetero tomboy waifu.

Remember. The lesbian romance is literally tumblr gaslight.
In original lore Cait and Vi DID NOT LIKE EACH OTHER and in the first Valentine event they appeared they BOTH COMPETED OVER JAYCE.

LoL ruined me.
Now every time i can (mostly MH but also other games) create my own character i make one based either on Vi or Riven mostly.

I wish i could return to times when Vi came out and play LoL in a comfy way again.
Fuck man... Why time has to flow by so fast.

>In original lore Cait and Vi DID NOT LIKE EACH OTHER and in the first Valentine event they appeared they BOTH COMPETED OVER JAYCE.
Stop lying you cuck, there was no direct lesbo stuff but that event never happened and they were never said to not like each other

Cait and Vi were initially based on Lethal Weapon buddy cop movies where characters initially did not like each other but warmed up over time to their partnership.

This goes against Arcane where they are MUH LESBOS 10 minutes in because Zoomer audience wants GAY GAY GAY GAY KIKE JEW KIKE KIKE JEWISH LESBO LESBO DEGENERATE NETFLIX PANDERING NOW NOW NOW NOW.

Now kys.

>Cait and Vi were initially based on Lethal Weapon buddy cop movies where characters initially did not like each other but warmed up over time to their partnership.
It was never said they didn't like each other you fucking sperg, in the game they were friendly and seemed to be on good terms you fucking autist. Also:
>Valentine event they appeared they BOTH COMPETED OVER JAYCE.
This event NEVER happened you fucking retard and Vi always seemed like a fucking dyke even back then, she was the first female champion to release a debonair skin using a suit, there is only other female debonair that uses a suit : Leona and guess what? she's also a dyke, Caitlyn didn't even knew Jayce back then.

Vi was a braindead champ that shitted up the (probably) already shit game, a game that my young teenage brain could not identify as shit and is now remembered with extreme fondness.

>Leona and guess what? she's also a dyke
In a rewrite that happened when? 2018?
Fuck off nigger fucking tranny jew kike dyke.
Literally:
>enter medium, rewrite shit, claim that it was always the truth
I would personally curbstomps your tranny head, you fucking nigger.

I still remember when Leona Pantheon was a thing, a friend and I would run that botline and stunlock people who dared get close enough to farm a minion. good times, I miss that man

>Leona is a dyke
By that logic you can say Varus is a faggot because they hired Anthony Burch and he rewrote him to be gay many years after after his release.
Doesn't fucking count.

Debonair Vi was release 2013 with Debonair Ezreal, check out the splash art you retard, she looks manlier than him, and they only added debonair Leona in 2021, after she was a lesbo :
>They are still the only girls who wears suits and both are lezzies, leona was rewritten afterwards thats why they've added her as well.
But:
>Valentine event they appeared they BOTH COMPETED OVER JAYCE.
Still didn't happen
>It was never said they didn't like each other you fucking sperg, in the game they were friendly and seemed to be on good terms you fucking autist.
This is how they were in game

You clearly missed my point, debonair leona was added after she was rewritten as a lesbo not before

I used to like old Yorick "no-counterpick"

Lmao what a fucking zoomer you are.
I can tell you are american.

You know Hasan, right? You must since you are a zoomer. He went once to Europe (Poland) and commented how he was anxious over how many white people there were.

This is you. You are a nigger jewish mutt brained faggot. Your brain literally IMPLODES because you do not see either a nigger or a degenerate gay relationship in a medium for 10 fucking minutes. Any normal friendly relationship between two women is LESBIAN GAY GAY GAY shit to you instantly because you cannot fathom anything else.

I unironically suggest killing yourself but to make yourself useful, blow yourself up and kill some Rothschilds as well, i dunno.

i hadn't thought about this shit in years, wow, that's a throwback

>Starts sperging out
Kek

ah yes, the good old tear of the goddess is full build yorik

Then i cannot hold your point as important.
Basically:
>Vi had a Debonair Suit
But then, YEARS LATER, a character was made a dyke.
Then LATER, she was given also a debonair suit,.
Because of that, VI IS A DYKE.
It's a retarded logic. She wasn't.

the hasan bit was reaching but that other user is right bro
you seeingly faggotry and projecting it everywhere is the real sperg here.
you're talking about an absolutely lifeless and soulless game that has ZERO consistency other than what will sell at that given time.
im literally dating a man as a man right now and you are gayer than i will ever be

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 12.92K)

>this entire thread

Attached: 1575292311651.jpg (357x756, 66.55K)