Should Hogwarts Legacy have romance?

Should Hogwarts Legacy have romance?

Attached: hogwarts-legacy-.jpg (1852x937, 207.23K)

Should Hogwarts Legacy be out by now?

not if they look like that lol

Yes, I will only play it if I can make a snobby Slytherin girl fall in love with (me)

Only if I can fuck the teachers.

Attached: 1613330922562.png (529x466, 125.87K)

why does she look like a hag? is it magic?

She might have a wonderful personality.

she's british

Still amazes me that only the chinese game has capitalized on this concept.

makes sense

they can only ever talk about this game once in a fucking blue moon when JK isn't making the news. It won't come out until she shuts up for like multiple years.

>“Harry, did I ever tell you about my secret brother Aurelius? When he was a baby, he traveled on the Titanic with our mother, for some reason neither I, our other brother, nor our father were with them, when the ship started to sink. By pure chance, the half-black daughter of a rapist mind control wizard was there with her half-brother (whose mother was consensual, and also white). The rapist wizard didn't care about the daughter because he was very sexist, but he did love his son, and he was afraid that the daughter’s mother's other son (not born by rape) would be angry at his mother being mind control raped and take revenge on the baby instead of the rapist, so he sent the son he loved across the sea (on the Titanic) to be raised in an orphanage by a muggle who hated magic instead of using his vast resources as a nobleman wizard to protect him. Anyway, the half-sister switched the babies on the ship because my brother cried less, and both babies just happened to be magic. My mother thought that her baby was still on the Titanic, so she tried to swim down and rescue him and drowned instead of just using magic while the half-black rape daughter watched her and did nothing to inform her that her real son was already safe. She then gave my brother to a French half-elf servant (she’d served the mother, and after the mother was raped and died in childbirth, that meant she had to continue serving the rapist), who thought he was the real son, and delivered him to the orphanage. My brother was then raised as a muggle who didn't know how to control his magic, which caused half of New York to explode in front of the muggles (called “nomajs” in America), had sex with Voldemort's pet snake, and joined a cult ruled by a gay wizard Nazi. By the way, don’t ask why they used a muggle boat instead of apparating or flying across the ocean. They were all good friends, except the rapist mind control wizard” he said calmly.

Attached: Albus_Dumbledore_(HBP_promo)_3.jpg (2136x2850, 1M)

Every time Rowling tweets, this game gets delayed another week.

>six months since chinese release
>still no word on global
What the fuck are they even doing

Yeah, of course. I think that our relationships with the other students, whether they're positive or negative, will really make a difference in how each house/alignment feels to play through. That's the kind of depth that will give a game like this a lot of replay value.

I want her to make isis canon

OH NO BLACK PEOPLE MY FEELINGS THEYRE HURT

I just want to rim a nice Slytherin faggot twink.

>Should Hogwarts Legacy have romance?
Only reason I would play it.

based

Does it have to do with implementing tranny characters to appease the twitter mob?

Is that one of the expanded universe movies they're trying, hopefully unsuccessfully, to cash in with?

>hogwarts mystery has the friend simulator and multi-year stuff people want but it looks and plays like ass
>hogwarts legacy has grafix and budget but is seemingly going to be a generic adventure game, humans look weird, minimal rpg/life sim stuff
>magic awakened has amazing art design but it's a chinese card game
how hard is it to make one good game

Attached: 1631901671987.webm (794x1068, 2.75M)

>I want her to make isis canon
You're a wizard, Archer.

Attached: isis_badge__sterling_archer_by_pinkfizzypops_d4c5e6i-fullview.jpg (600x800, 91.12K)

I finally got curious enough to see what exactly she said that made trannies act like she’s Hitler 2: electric boogaloo.
Honestly, it was disappointingly tame.

ntr?

Let me get this straight Any Forums
You couldn't get a gf at school yet you expect to be able to get one in a virtual school?
Being in a video game doesn't make you less of a loser

Yes, but only with a blonde Slytherin girl who demeans you inbetween jamming her tongue down your throat, and discussing your future as father to her dozen children.

I can’t tell what age or gender that thing is supposed to be.

Attached: 20D4C9D3-8EF7-4414-A32D-B62B23485EEF.jpg (382x678, 60.18K)

Because the persona devs are busy working on their 19 spinoffs instead of taking over. They're the only modern dev team to competently write and design a game set in high-school with magical powers. Hell, I even think the turn based combat, social link character development and ability system would work okay transplanted from P5 to HL.

Virtual girls live in a world bound by bluepill cuck rules, so they're fundamentally a solvable problem.
>Just be confident bro
>Just be nice to her bro
>Give her gifts bro
Ironically, vidya might be a strong contributor to Any Forumsirginity, but not in the way you thought.

Attached: 1640582860602.jpg (500x500, 128.07K)

Unfortunately, she's stuck in a chink gacha game

Attached: Dance.webm (746x420, 2.45M)