Convince me not to purchase this video game

Convince me not to purchase this video game

Attached: cover.cyberpunk-2077.1440x2160.2019-08-20.154.jpg (1440x2160, 758.85K)

I had fun. Not enough to beat it, but if it's cheap go for it.

don't pay more than $20 for it.

Attached: EbsR_D8U8AIEFTb.png (640x480, 32.09K)

I got pretty far into the game but the bugs and glitches kept pissing me off, how is the game these days on PC? Have they fixed everything?

It's OK if you can get if or $30 or less. It's a game that screams of great promise but was not delivered on.

it's unironically unfinished
I'm literally willing to wait 1 or 2 more years if they are actually working on it
until then, no buy

Just pirate it, op.

Can't, I had a blast with it, if it's on sale give it a go, night city has a pretty interesting story to tell.

it's pretty decent game. download it illegally from the internet if you don't want to buy

I don't want to. It'll be more effective to let you learn your lesson the hard war.

>how is the game these days on PC? Have they fixed everything?
it's alright. Still some bugs and what not but even on launch I didn't experience anything game breaking to the point of stopping me from completing a quest for instance. Performance has also gotten far better.

ur not gay and dumb

If you buy Cyberpunk you are supporting large corporations who are a big part of the decline of quality in games. Your purchase tells publishers to continue making shit games for you.

It's Ubishit with worse combat in Chiraq.

It's not an RPG.
>only 3 of the 5 attributes have skill checks that impact gameplay
>skills are all passive buffs like "x does y more damage"
>choices don't impact the ending until the third act like a telltale game
>lifepaths mean nothing
>so much cut content the game recommends you beat the last mission at level 35 out of 50 with no endgame
>certain story beats play out the exact same way no matter how you behave
If you want an action game where you play as a merc in a cyberpunk setting then go ahead otherwise don't

Also forgot the skill trees are just stat boosts, and there's almost no verticality.

No more than any other vidya on the market.
Don't kid yourself.

you can test it for free. just ask fitgirl

It's ok. About as glitchy and unfinished as everyone says, but not as bad of a game in terms of fun as everyone wants you to believe.

Based.

>Convince me not to purchase this video game
Tell me what do you expect of that game and I will tell you whether it is possible or not.

I got it for like 38 bux pre-launch on GOG, did I fucked up?

If you can find it on sale it wasn't bad, just not near as good as it could have been.

Why buy what you can play for free?

buy it so we can call you a retard and a faggot

There is no post Game content.

Yes. GoG is dead

Did you have fun?

it is free on rutor.org

If you expect an RPG you will be disappointed
If you expect the witcher 3 you will be disappointed
If you expect an amazing sandbox you will be disappointed
If you expect interesting side content you will be disappointed

Nah, I can boot the game without the launcher.
Eh, story was alright but the game was a letdown.